WetlookPro

Message # 39484.4.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re: You forget fast. See #39380.20.1

Date: Thu 26/03/09 22:33:38 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I guess I was misunderstanding the term "contra natural look"

I understand that you seem to prefer more of a "fly on the wall" perspective. A look that captures the model in her most natural state as if the camera was never there, and there is nothing wrong with that perspective. If you had the opportunity to see the purchased sets, you will find some images within some of the sets where the models 'appear' natural, not looking at the camera and being themselves, however none of the sets are shot exclusively in that manner, so they may or may not appeal to you.

Going back to those things that attracts the eye. As humans, we do not see an entire image all at once, we rapidly scan numerous elements that we see, and our brain puts it all together. One of the very first things that attracts the eye is the human face and particularly the eyes. The purpose of making eye contact like tilting an image is to get your attention.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (39484.4.1.1) Talking You forget fast. See #39380.20.1 [nt]

By MaK - dk Thu 26/03/09 09:54:25 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39484.4.1) Wink Smile Re: 3 New Sets

By EdR - uu Thu 26/03/09 02:25:29 GMT

"The middle picture with the girl in the white dress at the beach is very nice, but do you remember our discussion about posing contra natural look?"

Sorry, At present I don't recall a discussion about 'contra natural look'

"On all the pictures in these sets (and the previous ones), the girls looks directly into the camera,....."

There is nothing particularly wrong with models making eye contact with the camera. It's sometimes hard to show our work based on the few sample images you get to judge them by, but in general, we encourage eye contact in some images and in others, the model maybe looking in another direction, as part of their pose.

"..... and at the picture of the girl at the beach on UMD, she even have to twist her head around to do it. Why doesn't she enjoy the sunset instead?"

For the purpose of the photo, we wanted the model in front of the sunset because she is the subject of the image and the sunset was merely the background. As beautiful as our backgrounds are, we place the emphasis of our photos on the models. While we sometimes capture images of models enjoying the sunset, as the subject of the image, we do not allow the backgrounds to overshadow the beauty of the model.  

"And why have you slanted the camera? Slanted pictures looks absolutely silly. When you shoot the picture, the brain still regards the picture as being upright no matter how much you slant the camera, but this is not the case when the pictures are shown."

I do not agree concerning slanted photos. The eye is attracted to the unusual or to unusual elements. Our brains can discern any image regardless of it's orientation to our normal perspective, but it's that orientation, such as slanting an image which conveys a dynamic element to the image and captures the eye. After that it's merely a matter of personal preference. Personally I like to mix it up and throw in something that is different from the other images within the set. I happen to like the diagonal line drawn by a slanted horizon and the waves on the beach.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (39484.4) Thumbs Up Re: 3 New Sets

By MaK - dk Wed 25/03/09 08:47:24 GMT

The middle picture with the girl in the white dress at the beach is very nice, but do you remember our discussion about posing contra natural look? You said that you do both, but I don't see it. On all the pictures in these sets (and the previous ones), the girls looks directly into the camera, and at the picture of the girl at the beach on UMD, she even have to twist her head around to do it. Why doesn't she enjoy the sunset instead? And why have you slanted the camera? Slanted pictures looks absolutely silly. When you shoot the picture, the brain still regards the picture as being upright no matter how much you slant the camera, but this is not the case when the pictures are shown. This picture could have been an excellent picture telling a storry about a beautiful girl enjoying the water and the sunset. Now it didn't even find the eye of the needle to my harddisk - in spite of the excellent lighting, which you really master.
In reply to Message (39484) Peace Man 3 New Sets

By EdR - us Mon 23/03/09 20:39:19 GMT

We have 3 new sets up and ready....

2 are red in red dresses...and one white cotton dress at the beach...

As always...when there is so many great photographers and videographers out there...we do appreciate your kind words and support....

www.asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]