WetlookPro

Message # 39463.1.1.1.1

Subject: Idea another simple way

Date: Sat 21/03/09 20:07:01 GMT

Name: wetrod de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
that's my way: right click thumbnail, "show image". Now, if you see thumbnail on a white screen, delete "-th" in your browser and replace it with "-fs".

Now copy and paste it with itself. If it doesn't work, copy and paste it in new window / tab. Ready!

In reply to Message (39463.1.1.1) Hello Re: Saving Webshots images

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Sat 21/03/09 18:25:13 GMT

I use an old (1.7.8) version of NoScript. Click on the magnifying glass icon under the Webshots picture. A new page opens, with a few red strings. The second string is a link to the full size picture! Very fast and simple.
In reply to Message (39463.1.1) Hello Re: Saving Webshots images

By Malvineous - gb Sat 21/03/09 17:10:22 GMT

The AdBlock Plus window/panel remains open even as you switch tabs. It's really quick doing it with AdBlock Plus. (Especially if you detach the Blockable items window and place it just below the tab bar, and use Tab Mix Plus to cycle tabs with the mouse wheel.)
In reply to Message (39463.1) Info Re: Saving Webshots images

By Eddi - uu Sat 21/03/09 15:50:43 GMT

I think the easiest way is:

Open the picture füllsize

Press Strg+U

Look for the Masterimage (http://------------------jpg)

Copy and Paste

Save it!

In reply to Message (39463) Info Saving Webshots images

By Malvineous - gb Sat 21/03/09 14:26:02 GMT

Just found a really simple way to do it.

Install AdBlock Plus in Mozilla Firefox, and open each Webshots image's Full Size page. Then, open the AdBlock Plus: Blockable items window. There won't be a lot in there. Sort the items by type, there will be two of type object sub-request (in particular this refers to items fetched by Flash movies). One of these is the master image used by Webshots' irritating Flash image view. Middle-click (click the scroll wheel) over that entry in the list -- a new tab appears with that image in by itself. Now just save the image as normal.

Makes the process really easy. AdBlock is useful for all sorts besides blocking ads, although I still use it to block ads when they're so obnoxious that they interfere with the PC, e.g. Flash ads that hang Firefox (normally if you have the same ad open in a lot of tabs and the collective weight grinds the browser to a halt).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]