Wetlook-Online

Message # 39452.2

Subject: Dancing Note about Spring

Date: Fri 20/03/09 21:19:35 GMT

Name: Terry us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi All,

One of the best parts about the early Spring as opposed to Summer is that often this the time of year when people find themselves around bodies of water and had not thought about swimwear.  When you get into Summer too many folks are ready to get tossed in the pool.  This time of year people show up for parties and stuff without being prepared. We can hope this trend continues...

In reply to Message (39452) Hello First Day of Spring

By Poliut - us Fri 20/03/09 18:08:16 GMT

Yes, that's right, today is the first "official" (read: calendar) day of spring. And I say "official" because spring has probably been around "unofficially" for a few weeks in some places, and in other places it still may not "unofficially" be here for another couple of weeks. Not to mention I'm referring to the main geographic representation of this forum's audience (NA, EU). That aside, spring is here, and all the things it brings, such as blooming plants and warm weather. T-Shirts replace heavy coats, shorts replace insulated pants, and gone are the handwarmers and the additional layers.

That's right folks, outdoor wetlook season is right around the corner in many places again!

Me, I'm one of those people who prefers wetlook outdoors rather than indoors - nothing against the shower, bathtub, indoor swimming pool, sponge and kitchen sink; but I do enjoy the openness of the outdoor swimming pool, lake, river, fountain, sprinkler, and ocean.

Also, I find that the spring and summer months get me in the wetlook mindset a lot easier than the fall and winter months.

Anyway, here's to spring!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]