Wetlook-Online

Message # 39451.1

Subject: Hello Re: Connie Sellecca update, and deleted scenes in films

Date: Tue 24/03/09 09:08:05 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What was Connie wearing?

BTW I remember the Chasers scene.  When I rented the video and found that particular scene was not there, I was very annoyed.

In reply to Message (39451) Info Connie Sellecca update, and deleted scenes in films

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 20/03/09 17:40:09 GMT

FYI....somebody recently was asking about a purported wetlook scene with Connie Selleca jumping in the pool in her dress with John Ritter  in a 1980's movie they did together.  I had mentioned that I was not aware of any such scene, and the only movie I knew where they starred together was the 1987 film called "The Last Fling", but I did not recall any wetlook scene in that film, but I did remember an interview segment from a 1987 edition of the tv show "Entertainment Tonight" where they both jumped in the pool fully clothed.

Anyway, I wanted to confirm things, so I ordered a copy of the "The Last Fling" and I was right...there is no wetlook scene in that film at all, so then I compared the outfit Connie was wearing to my old VHS tape copy of the Entertainment Tonight scene from 1987, and she is wearing the same outfit in the interview as was seen in the film. In looking at the ET interview again...what it is, is that Connie and John Ritter were being interviewed on the set of the film, wearing the same outfits they wear in the film, and they are being interviewed by ET by the side of the pool, and at the end of the interview John grabs Connie's hand and for fun they walk towards the pool and jump in the pool. This scene was never a part of the actual film...and was merely a prank pulled by John Ritter while being interviewed for Entertainment Tonite. So...this scene is only a behind the scenes interview prank, and not part of the film. It is not a deleted scene from the film, just something that was never part of film.

If you are compiling info about missing or deleted wetlook scenes from films...there are many cases where wetlook scenes were shot in films, but those scenes were deleted in the final cut of the film....3 examples being

1) Sharon Stone's wetlook scene in a wet purple see thru blouse from BASIC INSTINCT 2....that scene is cut from all tv and cable showings of the film, but if you buy the DVD you can see that scene as an extra on the dvd where they show that deleted scene.

2) Erika Eleniak's missing wetlook scene from the 1996 film CHASERS....where she slides down a waterslide in her dress at a waterpark. That scene is cut from all cable and tv airings of the film, but I know it exists and was shot cos I have all the behind the scenes footage from Entertainment Tonite showing how that made that scene. Perhaps one day they will restore that scene as a DVD extra on a future dvd release.

3) Ditto.....same thing with Calista Flockhart's wonderful wetlook scene that was cut from the 1999 movie "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I have some very nice footage from Entertainment Tonite, showing Calista in period dress in a soaking wet blouse a skirt riding a bicycle and playing in a fountain, all from that film, but that scene was cut and has yet to appear on any tv or cable showings of film. The original DVD release did not have any extras either (no deleted scenes added)...so perhaps one day there will be a new DVD release that will restore that deleted scene.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]