minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:52:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 39353.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Silly and a little funny...

Date: Thu 12/03/09 14:34:52 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For those of you outside of the USA...not able to see this....I will give to a text based synopsis....cos it is a waste of time to capture and repost this....cos I am guarantee you it is a "killer scene" for wet jeans fans......and I do not mean it is a hiller scene because it is great....it's a killer scene cos it will kill your interests in wetlook ha ha.

It merely mocks the wetlook culture.....by having three overweight 50-60 year old men...wearing jeans and standing in kiddie pools on stage...and then they have 3 georgous models walk out on stage and carring water buckets....which is merely a big tease....cos you hope the 3 girls will get wet...but instead...they pour the water over the jeans of these 3 old fat guys instead.

This is how the mainstream media (NBC) views wetlook....i.e. as something to be mocked.

The funny thing is...nobody would DARE to treat the gay community in the same way...as something merely to be made fun of ??

MK

In reply to Message (39353.2) Help Me Re: Silly and a little funny...

By Magician - gb Thu 12/03/09 11:06:06 GMT

This site only allows those in USA to download  -  any chance someone from USA can post on Youtube or googlevideos or wambank, etc so I can have a look?????

THanks

Magician

In reply to Message (39353) Hello Silly and a little funny...

By closetwetlookloverinnyc - us Thu 12/03/09 05:25:51 GMT

http://www.hulu.com/watch/16203/late-night-with-conan-obrien-wet-jeans-contest-2-4208

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]