Wetlook-Online

Message # 39347.4.1

Subject: Great This one is well said

Date: Thu 12/03/09 12:20:37 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think that this is what I was getting at. You said it so much more eloquently. Thanks. It is a very competitive business. The ones with the bestist and the mostist get the bucks. You've gotta give to get. I stay away from any sites that give you a promise and just keep leading you on without showing what they have or the quality. Makes me think they have something to hide. I purchased from one of the originals and realize when I received the product that he was terrible at what he did. I bought another few sites and found out that they had professional HD equipment and knew how to use it. They offered a lot of free stuff so I was comfortable with what I was buying. Who am I going to support? You guessed it.

Like any business this takes advertising and MARKETING. That included studying what you have done that is successful and what others do to make them successful. I hate to see any wothwhile site go down. But, unlike the US government, I think that some businesses that don't do their homework are going to fail.

Good luck.

In reply to Message (39347.4) Peace Man my 2 cents...

By waterwet - ca Thu 12/03/09 02:05:23 GMT

personnaly,I`m a member to a couple of sites (one of leonmoomin`s and eromaxx) both of them are hi-def and they gave me no choice but to join them with their good teasers...! Your updates seem good but they dont make me "have to take out my credit card",they dont make me say "i so have to see that"! Business is very competitive and yes,WETLOOK is a business...and me, as a customer, take out of my bank account 75$ per month for my wetlook fetish...The day that one of your updates will be better than the ones of Leon`s , my money will go to you and your models.Until then keep up the good work   

Cest la vie!

In reply to Message (39347) Hello Dunk Tank Babes- The Future

By Dunk Tank dave - DunkTankdave@tiscali.co.uk ex Wed 11/03/09 15:04:50 GMT

Hi everyone , just to let you all know we shall be taking a beak from DTB for a while. We haven`t been selling so many clips lately so seems little point keep churning out new material... However we will be doing one last shoot in a week or so and it is going to be a good one to go out with.

Watch this space...

Well on to the future, we are about to launch our new messy site, Gunge Tank Babes, same slapstick humour as DTB bu instead of water in the tank we going to fill it full of slimey gunge. I`m sure some of you will still enjoy that and there will of course be the odd bucket of water and hosing the girls off afterwards. We start filming straight after our last wetlook shoot so expect to see something early April.

We also have another suprise up our sleeves, we will be starting another new site when the weather warms up with something new to the wetlook scene. Its all hush hush at the moment but watch this space.

Thanks to everyone who has suported DTB, without you guys we could not have kept going so long. We will be continuing the $5 sale until the weekend then we will be rationalising the Clips on the download site. There are quite a few that didn`t seem popular so we will be taking them down to free up space. Unfortunatly we`ll also be putting prices back to what they were so this is the time to buy those last few clips you have not already got.

Thanks again for all the suport and hope to see some of you following our gunge tank babes.

DTD

www.dunktankdownload.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.162 seconds to generate ]