Wetlook-Online

Message # 39347.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: It's the economy

Date: Thu 12/03/09 00:41:30 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's that double-edged sword, because spending money on small businesses (most of the companies here would be what you consider "small businesses") is one of the things that could get the economy rolling again. Yeah, you start to save money so you can have money, but when you save money, money stops moving, and when that happens economies go south even more.
In reply to Message (39347.3) Hello It's the economy

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Wed 11/03/09 18:33:59 GMT

I think this global recession is taking its toll everywhere, including niche interest sites like wetlook sites.  When someone's in danger of losing their house, or losing their job, they need to eliminate non-necessities from their budget.  I know this may sound blasphemous on this site, but there's more important things in life besides seeing women getting their clothes wet.  Everyone needs to eat, and a place to live, and once those needs are met economically, they might be able to spend money on luxuries.  The truth is, clips of girls in dunktanks are considered a luxury.  I hope that everyone's wetlook businesses pick up when the economy gets healthy again.
In reply to Message (39347) Hello Dunk Tank Babes- The Future

By Dunk Tank dave - DunkTankdave@tiscali.co.uk ex Wed 11/03/09 15:04:50 GMT

Hi everyone , just to let you all know we shall be taking a beak from DTB for a while. We haven`t been selling so many clips lately so seems little point keep churning out new material... However we will be doing one last shoot in a week or so and it is going to be a good one to go out with.

Watch this space...

Well on to the future, we are about to launch our new messy site, Gunge Tank Babes, same slapstick humour as DTB bu instead of water in the tank we going to fill it full of slimey gunge. I`m sure some of you will still enjoy that and there will of course be the odd bucket of water and hosing the girls off afterwards. We start filming straight after our last wetlook shoot so expect to see something early April.

We also have another suprise up our sleeves, we will be starting another new site when the weather warms up with something new to the wetlook scene. Its all hush hush at the moment but watch this space.

Thanks to everyone who has suported DTB, without you guys we could not have kept going so long. We will be continuing the $5 sale until the weekend then we will be rationalising the Clips on the download site. There are quite a few that didn`t seem popular so we will be taking them down to free up space. Unfortunatly we`ll also be putting prices back to what they were so this is the time to buy those last few clips you have not already got.

Thanks again for all the suport and hope to see some of you following our gunge tank babes.

DTD

www.dunktankdownload.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]