WetlookPro

Message # 39302.1

Subject: Hello Re: Casting Call/ Lots of New faces this season

Date: Sat 07/03/09 20:03:33 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm not surprised... When you have 700 people applying for a janitor position and Ph.Ds looking for jobs flipping burgers at McDonald's, that speaks volumes to employers.
In reply to Message (39302) Read This Casting Call/ Lots of New faces this season

By Liquidladies, Inc. - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 07/03/09 17:35:01 GMT

WOW !!!!!     

I placed  several ads on line and in papers 2 weeks ago to advertise we are interviewing and selecting new

wetlook models for the 2009 season.....The door has litterally blown off!!..

I would show you some of the girls pics they e-mailed to us, but I don't have a limited release signature on them yet.

We interview Wednesday night in Nashviulle, Tn.    and are having a yearly wetlook party afterwards at the motel indoor pool.

Lots of previous models are coming and we have hopes the new girls will stick around for the party after we do

their test shots in the pool..  I  will have their release by then on the pics.

With the economy in the USA so damn poor,  I  knew this would proballly be a banner year for getting models to work,

as even only part time,  they need the cash,  plus several girls just want the exposure....

I  can't wait for Wednesday night  as Big  Gregg  (interwet-USA)   WetGod (Girls next door)   and myself

entertain all these lovely beauties in our yearly hiring / party session.....Even the motel manager knew

us from the previous years...She said to me  oh, you are the folks with the phototgraphy..right?

Nice to be recognized.........Keep it here and I will let you know if the party/interview is a bust or boom....

Till Wednesday or Thursday......have fun..(WK)

www.waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]