Wetlook-Online

Message # 39247.5

Subject: Hello Tantric Wetlook

Date: Thu 05/03/09 23:06:51 GMT

Name: Wettwolf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Mainstream or fringe? Does it matter? As a form of mass media or consumption tv, movies, and visual entertainment in the last few decades showcase sexuality more and more, wetlook is a branch of that same tree.  It depends on your own point of view.  If you ask, I think 99% of people you tell

"Hey, I like wetlook", will look at you funny or think you just like seeing nipples poke through wet T-shirts.     

Although it is similar to being gay or bi or whatever, I don't see it as a social issue on the level of gay lesbian, or bi, transgender rights.  Wetlook is a fetish which is different than sexual orientation because generally we prefer to see the opposite sex in wetlook scenarios unless and really there's no law or legislation preventing people from getting wet with their clothes on(unless you get fined for swimming in a public fountain but that's a public safety law, not discrimination.). Wetlook a personal preference on the level with what type of person you are attracted to or what you prefer them to wear.  We just add the word wet. In an internet dating service we might ask what do you look like, but to a wetlook enthusiast we might actually be thinking what do you look like wet.

Frankly, I think the fact that it is kind of a secret desire is what makes it so cool.  The more I see wetlook in movies the more I think the general public just accepts it as a part of human sexuality, the more I think it's not as fringe or underground(er, underwater?) as I thought and really doesn't matter.  

On a personal, spiritual level, I see Wetlook as another desire which we must be finished with in order to transcend and get closer to God.  This is not to get off-topic or preach but I see wetllook as a bridge to spiritual discipline as much as other human desires or "sins".  

In reply to Message (39247) Hello Wetlook: Mainstream, Fringe, or Somewhere in Between?

By Poliut - us Tue 03/03/09 16:17:50 GMT

Where would you say wetlook happens to be on the Mainstream-Fringe scale?

I would have to say that while it's not quite at the mainstream level just yet, it's getting there. I wouldn't consider it completely fringe, as there has been enough exposure of wetlook in the mainstream avenues of society (though I think it's often not as much as anyone here would like). Some of the things our talented* filmmakers, photographers and writers produce would probably be considered more towards the fringe side of society (at least from MPOV). Not that being fringe is bad - everything mainstream started out as a fringe element. When would I consider wetlook to be finally mainstream? That's an even tougher question, especially since the shift from fringe to mainstream is very gradual and difficult to measure.

I will say that here, it's considered more of an art, where in the mainstream it's more of a sidethought or circumstance, and that shift could significantly swing the stand of wetlook on the Mainstream-Fringe scale. I still haven't found that scene that looked like it was shot by Swen Goebbels, Leon Moomin, or Erik Elsas in a Hollywood blockbuster film - but then again I'm not looking hard enough either (most movies just don't interest me that much these days)...

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm a blind moron again?

*As much as I may crtiticize and second-guess what comes out, I still love ya Smokin (in a completely non-romantic manner, of course)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]