Wetlook-Online

Message # 39243.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: You wonder if she really fell in

Date: Tue 03/03/09 15:27:41 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That was a terrible cut - they should have shown the sequence in its entirety. The act is not only implied, it's expressed yet it's not shown. If they didn't want to show it, they shouldn't have even hinted at the act during the sequence.

... I've been doing way too much criticizing these days... Where's the (hopefully paid) wetlook survey? Mixed

In reply to Message (39243.2.1) Hello Re: You wonder if she really fell in

By Anonymous - us Tue 03/03/09 15:20:06 GMT

There's no way she could not have have fallen in...if you slow the video down, the cut ends just before she's about to hit the water.  And at the angle she is over the pool, there's no way she would avoid staying dry.  And if you REALLY slow it down, she starts running her fingers through her hair in preparation.  And what caused the splash if it wasn't her?

I swear, I've been looking at this clip like it was the Zapruder film...  

In reply to Message (39243.2) Sad You wonder if she really fell in [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Tue 03/03/09 14:03:16 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39243) Hello JC Penney Commercial (US)

By Anonymous - us Tue 03/03/09 13:05:30 GMT

Not sure if anyone has seen the latest ad campaign by JC Penney, but they have been running a number of ads featuring their new line of apparel.  One of the ads features four young women, and at a certain point in the ad, three of the women are watching one of their friends walking dangerously along the coping of a swimming pool in heels, denim capris and a tight-fitting striped polo shirt.  Shortly after, she is shown losing her balance and falling towards the water, but a quick bit of editing shows only a splash, we never see her actually go in, and then that's it...

I've mostly seen the advertisement on NBC here on the west coast.  It might be worth a look, even though there's not really wetlook to be seen...now that poses a question: "If someone falls in a pool, and there's no one around to see it, is it still wetlook?" ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]