MyWetloook

Message # 39238.1.1.1

Subject: Hello OH MY FREAKING GOD

Date: Tue 03/03/09 09:14:47 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
my two favourite shows, 24 and heroes, have scenes this week. Agent walker in 24 is hot, and its not a bad scene, shame its at night and not at the middle of the day! and shame its not in my bathtub..anyway....

and hayden panettiere, the hottttttttttest woman on the planet, iv been waiting for a wetlook scene with her for ages. it could have been amazing, if we got to see her come out of the pool in those clothes...... Bouncing WOWZERS. but aargh, no after shot.

keep an eye out for behind the scenes/heroes unmasked

In reply to Message (39238.1.1) Hello Re: MK underwater on Heroes

By Poliut - us Tue 03/03/09 02:36:38 GMT

I don't watch the show, but I think that character either used to be or is a cheerleader.
In reply to Message (39238.1) Hello Re: MK underwater on Heroes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 03/03/09 02:06:16 GMT

I got it....but I did not see any cheerleader...only a blonde girl in a sweater and pants in the pool....

Bear in mind...a cheerleader is only a cheerleader...when they are in uniform...otherwise they are not a cheerleader.

You did not miss anything...there was no wetlook at all...cos you never saw any topside entrance to the pool or exit from the pool....just some in-progress underwater shots only...i.e. no continuity at all...so this scene is for uw fans only.

On the BDA scale (Before, During and After = a good wetlook scene). This scene had no B and no A...and just am underwater D....so that rates as a zero for wetlook fans, and is only an underwater scene for uw fans.

MK

In reply to Message (39238) Info MK underwater on Heroes

By watereguy - wateretaw@aol.com uu Tue 03/03/09 00:59:08 GMT

MK- In case you get this.... there is an underwater clip of Heroes - if you get the west coast feed. I turned it on when I got home and saw the blond cheerleader underwater in a pool - not sure how she got there

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]