MyWetloook

Message # 39233.6

Subject: Note Re: Wetlook in Second Life

Date: Fri 06/03/09 16:07:28 GMT

Name: Yolanda nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In reaction on your remarks and questions (thanks for the feedback BTW):

I am a real woman in real life and I have been getting wet fully clothed since I was about ten years old. (No, I will not show any RL pics!!) The reason for me to "be" in Second Life is NOT the wetlook aspect of it. However, I discovered that there are possibilities to more or less simulate it. After reading a post on this forum about CGI-wetlook, I thought it would be fun to try it out.

Of course wetlook in RL looks better. It also FEELS better, hehehe!

The outfits shown in my pics are bought mainly at GiMa Design. I repeat the SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GiMa%20Island/40/155/24

Yes I have an identity in Second Life - My SL name is Yolanda Benoir. You may contact me inworld of course (like everybody is free to contact anyone in SL) but do not expect me to venture into all kinds of SL-wetlook sessions. As I stated above, my interest in SL is not driven by the wetlook aspect of it.

Do not forget that wetlook in SL depends entirely on the textures used by the creators of the garments! The white suit you see me wearing comes in two versions: dry and wet. Surely it can be fun to put it on "dry", jump into the "water", change outfit and therefore appear "wet" coming out of the "water". But remember that, how beautiful and complicated and even magical some things may look, everything is built from "prims" (basic forms like cube, pyramid, cylinder etc.), and that all the trees, tiles, water, wood, stone etc etc. are nothing more than textures. Thus, everybody can build their own magic palaces or whatever in SL... Now THAT is the main attraction for me - next to the fact that you meet people from all over the world etc.  

In reply to Message (39233) Links Wetlook in Second Life

By Yolanda - nl Mon 02/03/09 16:08:30 GMT

Added some new pics and re-arranged the photoset.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35877256@N04/sets/72157614618413373/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]