Wetlook-Online

Message # 39206.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Baptism Question

Date: Mon 02/03/09 23:19:26 GMT

Name: Ianwpg ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for your response!  It provides some perspective for me, as a secular person.
In reply to Message (39206.3.1) Hello Re: Baptism Question

By The Hopeless case - at Mon 02/03/09 07:58:05 GMT

Most baptisms are not street clothed. For the most part, they're planned in advance and practiced inside a Church building where the participants change into a gown, which is for the purpose, therefore not really wetlook. The pictures you find on the net are impromptu, which are the exceptions. These baptisms are of course a profession of faith, symbolic of the physical death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. And just as the resurrection of Jesus Christ was publically observed, the word of God states that Christians likewise publically profess their faith by the physical act of baptism. Just for info: This does not actually save a person, it is their profession of faith. God does the saving, not the baptism. The Christians baptized are already saved, then follow with the ritual.

Baptism is arguably not wetlook since the meaning of it takes precedence over any physical, or sexual implications. I realize some people may disagree, I respectfully decline any erotic connection to certain wet clothed situations as NOT wetlook

My belief is that wetlook applies only to willing participants:

1) by omission or resignation:  an impending wet situation followed by resignation after the fact, and maybe "discovering" that it's either fun, or erotic

2) by commission or planned: willingness of the participants either paid, or self motivated, or planned in advance... clearly the intent is for fun or as an erotic venture

My exclusions of wetlook:

1) emergency or disaster situations

2) extreme objection or fear of someone being thrown in (the person's fear takes precedence over any erotic connection, 'cause this just isn't erotic)

3) Religious ritual: Baptisms

4) debatable: Jewish people who are not allowed to wear swimsuits, it's disrespectful to view this as erotic since they are being respectful to their faith.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll consider that godliness, and respect for the faithful should be of greater consideration above and beyond our (your) own desires.... I am not exceptional in this regard. I can not eradicate my tendency to see even a baptism as wetlook, however, again, according to my views of wetlook, I resist, and in my heart wish to respect rather than serve my own lusts... there are other outlets!

In reply to Message (39206.3) Hello Baptism Question

By Ianwpg - ca Sun 01/03/09 05:59:50 GMT

Forgive my ignorance - and I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth - but WHY are baptisms performed fully clothed? .
In reply to Message (39206) Links Wet in Second Life !

By Yolanda - nl Sat 28/02/09 15:56:04 GMT

Some days ago there was a discussion about realistic CGI wetlook, and wetlook in Second Life.

Here are my first attempts to make some nice wetlook pics in the wonderful world of Second Life... see for yourself. Your comments are welcome.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35877256@N04/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]