WetlookPro

Message # 39197.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: how do you spell wet clothes in different languages

Date: Sat 28/02/09 14:01:38 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In Greek, wet clothes translates into &#946;&#961;&#949;&#947;&#956;&#941;&#957;&#945; &#961;&#959;&#973;&#967;&#945; ( pron. vregmena rouha), but an internet search would be more successful if you try "&#956;&#949; &#964;&#945; &#961;&#959;&#973;&#967;&#945;" (pron. me ta rouha), which means "with clothes on". However, there are hardly any Greek videos on youtube.
In reply to Message (39197.3.1) Hello Re: how do you spell wet clothes in different languages

By edbrazil - br Sat 28/02/09 05:29:00 GMT

yes i know this, but i think that in italian i just saw miss bagnata, that i think it s a expression, its not wet shirt or nothing, and if u type miss bagnata u will find some real good videos, so it has so many expressions, and a type could be usefull!!

tks

In reply to Message (39197.3) Idea Re: how do you spell wet clothes in different languages

By A Nonny Mouse - uu Sat 28/02/09 02:36:52 GMT

Try http://www.google.com/translate - they claim to do 41 different languages.  For example translating "camiseta molhada" from Portugese to Latvian gives you "slapjš krekls".  You can also do a whole list of phrases at once if you want to.  I've had reasonably good luck getting it to translate whole web pages into broken but understandable English -- except for the Japanese wetlook sites that get all poetic, since poetry and metaphor confuse computer translation systems pretty badly.  :-)  Concrete words like "swimming pool" and "clothes" it should be able to handle without any problem.
In reply to Message (39197) Question how do you spell wet clothes in different languages

By edbrazil - br Fri 27/02/09 21:19:12 GMT

hi, im from brazil, and i was thinking, how do you spell wet clothes in others languages, it could be usefull to research at youtube, im portuguese(the language that we speak in brazil) you need to type "camiseta molhada" (that s the sama that wet shirt, or "gata molhada" (wet babe), concurso camiseta molhada (wet t shirt contest), roupa molhada(wet clothes),  briga de galo (i don t know how to translate it), jogada na piscina (throw in the pool)  if you type those in youtube u will get a few respost and good stuffs!

so i was wondering some tips, expressions in different languages, to research videos on youtube!!

king regards

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]