MyWetloook

Message # 39187.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wet Ridingoutfit - New Video+Pics

Date: Thu 26/02/09 23:57:44 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK here we go...

Number 1: Nothing will ever be perfect - I'll admit that right now. There's always something that could be a better, different, etc... At the same time, that shouldn't stop people from trying. Hopefully, you can make something ideal.

Number 2: No, I haven't filmed/shot/edited a wetlook scene. OK. Most of the people who criticize the US President have never held public office, much less the Presidency.

I say what I think - I'll include what I like and what I don't like. I mentioned some things that I liked, and something things I thought could have been done a little better or a little differently. I try to be constructive about such things, and the intent isn't to scare people away - it's just to provide my opinion and feedback, and have the best get better. At the same time I'm not here to gush over anyone or be their butt boy. I'm not trying to complain or sound like something that would be seen in a hate mail messsage (I sure as hell hope I'm not coming off that way).

I understand editing can be a complete pain - and I wasn't being as hard about that I would flat-out carelessness in a professional product. Like I said, the footage was great, I enjoyed it. My thoughts on editing are more subjective than objective - it's like a piece of music, most of the crtiticisms (especially at the upper levels) are more about things of a subjective nature. Heck, I even criticize things I happen to produce! ... and in some cases not produce. At the same time, "could be better" does not mean "suck" - there are many things that are great but they could be better. Sure, winning a championship is great, but there were things that could be better. And that penalty would probably be one of them.

I didn't mean to flip any nerves, as I obviously got one heck of a response this go round, and it was something more subjective based than objective based (which is where most of them rested in other postings) - my intent this time was to actually overlook the objective ones, and just provide my honest opinions (good or bad) about what I saw. If I think something sucks, I'll let them know. If I think something's great, I'll let them know that too. I'm sure with the following clips I'll find more things I like, didn't like, and could have been better. Heck, I know I'm looking forward to some of them! If you change your mind about posting them up becuase of my comments, that's your right to do so. I won't be deeply disappointed disappointed or offended if you do - I've had too many hours of insentivity training from the High Priest of the Church of the Painful Truth, so If you meant to flip my nerves, that's OK.

At the same time I find moments like this to be a great learning experience. In a performance you only see the end product, and not the many hours of rehearsal. I don't know what goes on from the other side, much like how customers often don't know what goes on a company at the levels that they don't see. I gained new insights today: I didn't know you spent weeks editing this thing (unless you did this in one 20 hour sitting - if so hats off to you!) - for all I knew it could have been 2 hours or 2 weeks. Had I known it was 20 hours I would have understood that, you know, "This is probably something that's gone under numerous revisions, there was a lot of time and energy devoted to this..." etc.

I remember one time when I posted a criticism over commentators at a high school football game, and my levels of criticism changed after the station manager happened to come across my comments saying that they needed to be dumped. After some feedback and communication, those same announcers that I blasted weeks ago sounded miles better than before (now the play-by-play girl had emotion and the color commentator guy had insightful analysis). Had I known that the station manager was going to come across those comments, I wouldn't have been as harsh, and instead been more constructive, as I knew someone in the process would be reading those things. All I know is what I witness, with faint knowledge of what goes in preparation.

I don't know what hate mail you get (if any), I don't know the details of the whole process of assembling one of these things, I don't know how profitable these things are (I assume they have to be to some degree just to keep the thing afloat, even if it is for pleasure and not purely for profit), I don't know any of those things (at least in significant detail). I do know what I see, I do know what I think works, and that's basically about it. For anything else, I essentially have to fill in the blanks. I may ask "Why didn't you try (insert missing feature) I thought that this would have..." and then learn "Well we tried (or considered) that, but..." and then I get a better perspective about how something turned out the way it did.

Full hypothetical - two people are at a swimming pool, and they're throwing around an American football. I may ask if there was any consideration for having them do this one drill used by wide receivers, runningbacks, and tight ends, where you stand at the edge of the pool - your goal is to catch the ball, while keeping your feet on the ground until you fall in (it's used to help with sideline catches). That idea may not have even have been considered, due to numerous reasons, including a lack of knowledge of said drill; or it could have been that it was considered, but looked awkward, so it was cut. We both learn something there.

People will obviously disagree (or agree) with things I like (or dislike), and that's totally fine by me. I would probably get nervous if everyone agreed or disagreed with me on something - especially if was a subjective matter.

I try to be a bit deeper than the two word review. I've been like that for a very long time.

... and yes, I would probably gripe about something in a wetlook clip filmed by Steven Spielberg. So you're in good company. Great

In reply to Message (39187.1.1) Read This Re: Wet Ridingoutfit - New Video+Pics

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Thu 26/02/09 21:43:41 GMT

Poliut,

I don't agree to your opinion that the slo-motions where on the wrong places or look bad. To be honest, people who allways complaining make me angry and kill my fun factor of filming Wetlook videos. Or do you think I'm doing this for money? My Videos are barely able to play in the production costs. Furthermore I spend a lot of time for this. Complaining about things where is zero reason to complain about kills my sales, and this means it will kill new productions and the website. The Video you where talking about was more than 20 hours editing work. So nearly two hours of my time for a one minute of the video. I put over 70 music clips in my timeline just to find the two best working sounds for example. Just this takes hours!

However, I will still try to explain to you why I don't agree with you. People who have not the raw footage from the filming-day and are not sitting in front of the editing system can not tell how to edit the footage better. The reason for this is very simple. When you edit a Video, you often try many different ways and solutions how to edit just a clip like this one. I chose what looks best. When I'm not sure, I ask other people how they like the editing... I put way more work in every detail than you think.

When you have the chance to play/test a little bit around with the clips you filmed, you realize very fast where a slo-motion is usefull and where not. What fits and what not. On which position which sequence looks best. This is very important when you edit the videos TOGETHER with the music. It's not like that I "just" edit a clip and then add some music. No everything is edit to the music, and so often the music tells you where the dissolve has to be, where to use the slo-motion. A Video with music has a rythm.... you have to edit that it fits to the music. Yes, sometimes this force you maybe to do a slo-motion at a point you think it's not perfect, or at a secquence which maybe is better without slo-motion.... but this makes the whole look of the complete video better.

The actually Video is really a clip where I'm very proud of the editing and at this point I don't accept the negative comments about wrong editing! It's simply like that. Everybody who watches a video has to trust the cutter that he has done the best job which was possible with the footage. You have to trust me when I tell you that you can't edit this clip better. It's simply like this. You think I have not much knowledge/skills in filming and editing. Or at least you can do it way better. If not, stop complaining about people who are working on a very high level.

I have seen that you also where telling Alf Strübing who made the wetlook-online guest pictures for Wetlook-Online how to do better pictures  Angry . He is a very good Wetlook photographer and when he doesn't use the potential the background gave to him like you wrote, you can be sure that there was a very good reason to shoot the picture like he did. The way you are writing about all that sounds for me a little bit like a guy sitting in front of his TV complaining about Dirk Nowitzki because he didn't goal a penalty shot. Yep, you could do all better! On Drugs So if you really mean your comments in a positive and constructive way, you should think about the fact that too much kills economics. Maybe some Wetlook websites does some money with the shootings, but for most it's just passion. They put all so much time and hard work into there projects, that it is wrong to complain allways about this.

Actually I would love to offer some underwater sequences soon. I don't have enough money for this at the moment, but I have a special bank account where I save my money, because I would love to buy a new motorbike. I haven't own a bike since a couple of years because I waste all my money for the shootings/equipment. I was so close to spent the money from my "motobike account" to buy a new underwater housing becasue I thought this will make our videos better. But now after your comment I think I would have much more fun to have more freetime when driving with my friends then allways to waste my money for equipment.

It's true that Vendula wasn't smiling the the whole time during the shooting. I never force the models to smile or something like that, because that will give the video a very unrealistic look. I realized this also during the shooting, but she was not used to a video camera. So what should I do in a situation like this? Force people to smile is not what works. Some people are more shy in front of a video camera. So I prefer to let them act as natural as possible.

Yes when you click under "models" there are some girls without screentime in Wetlook or Mud Videos. They are still on the website, but we didn't do Wetlook videos with them. In the past we also offered some other categories on Downloaddreams. The Videos are inactive now, but the models are still in the database. I don't like to delete them, because maybe the other catergories will be online in future again, or we will do Wetlook shootings with these girls, too.

Poliut, please don't understand me wrong. I allways answered very detailed in the past to all your other posts. Also you are a good customers and are buying the clips often. But when you think I'm not doing my editing/filming job good, maybe you go to the websites who can do this so much better than me. Or jsut ask Steven Spielberg to make a Wetlook custom videos for you, but I'm not sure if he have the skills to do that really good enough for you. Bouncing

Swen

In reply to Message (39187.1) Hello Re: Wet Ridingoutfit - New Video+Pics

By Poliut - us Thu 26/02/09 19:48:17 GMT

Nice, you went out of order Scatter Wink Smile

Not that I'm complaining about that, mind you.

Let's see, the video...

I like the buildup - it provides a bit more than just stepping/jumping into a water source and going from there. There were some spots that didn't need the slow-mo and some that could have used it - to add on to that I thought the second slo-mo looked awful. The third was (IMO) the best used and best executed. She also could have looked a bit more happy/alive - to me she came across as either bored, lonely, or pissed. It was like she wanted to be anywhere BUT there - I'm guessing you wanted it that way because every once in a while there would be a blink-and-miss grin starting to develop. Maybe the RP wasn't build well enough... Or I oughta just pretend it's 1PM EST and she just got done listening to the radio Mixed . The camera angles were wonderful.

... I would say I want to see more of her, but then again there are models on your models page that have no screentime at all so far Oooh Wink Smile

I'll be looking forward to your next update Happy

In reply to Message (39187) Pictures Wet Ridingoutfit - New Video+Pics

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Thu 26/02/09 17:36:09 GMT

Hi there!

Here is our new Wetlook-Update:

http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=47&products_id=732&language=en

Enjoy! Happy

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]