Wetlook-Online

Message # 39186

Subject: Hello wet boots conversation

Date: Thu 26/02/09 17:19:11 GMT

Name: wetman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was 9in a charity /recycle shop earlier in the week and was very turned on by a lady who was a shop volunteer trying on a pair of boots(lovely black ones with zips)She was parading in front of the other 2 ladies and all were having a bit of fun,I just found her very exciting with her skirt hitched up a bit to show off her boots she had put on!I was feeling in a sort of randy develish mood as I somtimes have a crafty look at some of the clothes on sale seeing what would look good wet(my other half will wear stuff in bath or shower so I tend to look out for suitable clobber)I commented to the lady she should keep the boots on as they suited her as I was buying a couple of books in the shop,she was extremely friendly and we got into a bit of a conversation on boots.She asked if I liked girls in boots and I explained the more mature lady like her wearing them was more my thing,then I dared to mention wetting boots to her as well."wetting leather would ruin them I think"was her comment so I added the comment that people do do that deliberately for pleasure,as well as clothes often not meant for wetting such as leather skirts or trousers.The other 2 ladies in the shop were busy sorting some books out and no customers were there so we kept the conversation going,she was actualy keen to know more so the wetlook theme kept going and she genuinely seemed interested in the idea!I was getting very turned on now but tried hard not to show it then she asked what would I find good to see,my reply was a cheeky "just going into water in those boots and flooding them deliberately"!I added if her skirt happened to get soaked as well then that would be a real bonus!I was amazed when she replied that the concept of doing such was hardly a problem but now one of the other ladies was getting a bit close and could hear our conversatio,then the phone went(why does this always happen)but she told me what we had discussed was in confidence and to drop in again on her volunteer days.I will without fail!If anyone is interested in an update I will go by again next tuesday.Sorry this wasnt actualy a wet ending but I believe it may end up that way fingers crossed!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]