Wetlook-Online

Message # 39171.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: On the contrary...

Date: Sat 28/02/09 06:13:50 GMT

Name: the hopeless case us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your responses anonymous. and manta. I guess it must be my 5th grade teacher who was mean, who wore the heavy elastic footless support stockings for varicose veins. Not her fault for needing to wear them, however she wasn't particularly pleasant either, and to this day the stockings would do nothing for me wet or dry. LOL  So to me, no stockings are better than footless stockings, even if the stockings are sheer. The model is really cute!
In reply to Message (39171.1.1.1.1.1) Great Re: On the contrary...

By Anonymous - uu Fri 27/02/09 08:04:28 GMT

I LOVE the opaque coloured tights and the cute-but-not-too-dressy outfit this girl is wearing. I thought this was a sexy set without "mistakes". Everyone has different tastes. Alex's shoots are sometimes "Glamour" (stockings and heels) and sometimes more casual (jeans, barefoot). There are people who enjoy both.
In reply to Message (39171.1.1.1.1) Pulsing On the contrary...

By -Manta- - uu Thu 26/02/09 09:02:58 GMT

So you're picky about your tastes.  Welcome to the community ~

-Manta-

In reply to Message (39171.1.1.1) Thumbs Down nice work, however,

By The Hopeless case - us Thu 26/02/09 05:10:25 GMT

Your work is excellent, and greatly appreciated. Just want to mention though, this set is lacking the 5% that makes 95% of everything else meaningless. The footless stockings are casual, not sexy at all, really unsexy! I believe I am not alone with this opinion.

Alex, you have the talent, the camera, the beautiful model, the water, and the clothes for the model,  What does it take to have your models wear fashion nylons or stockings, and a bit of a heel, at least? (that's the 5%) The other mistake (it is a mistake) when the girls wear bright colored opaques? (how many posters here agree? I am open to disagreement)

This completion of the outfit makes or breaks all dress/ skirt wetlook pictures. The intrinsic details are the most important! For any people not into nylons/ heels or shoes, this shouldn't concern the rest of the outfit.

For instance, If a lady is barefoot in jeans, I am not interested, yet the jeans lovers will be interested in the jeans

If this same lady is wearing pantyhose under her jeans, I am interested, and the jeans lovers will still be interested in the jeans anyway.

There isn't any downside to the models in dresses wearing nylons... nothing to lose.

In reply to Message (39171.1.1) Info Re: A Wet Playground of Fun

By Anonymous - uu Wed 25/02/09 17:27:01 GMT

Those are white footless tights, not leggings.
In reply to Message (39171.1) Thumbs Up Re: A Wet Playground of Fun

By Anonymous - uu Wed 25/02/09 11:19:46 GMT

those sure look like white lace trim leggings to me not stockings. Very nice anyhow. Incredible outfit!
In reply to Message (39171) Hello A Wet Playground of Fun

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Wed 25/02/09 00:54:48 GMT

Watch our girls get wet in their own playground. Watch her white dress and stockings get sprinkled and soaked with playful water.

http://www.wetlookpro.com./cgi-bin/photo.pl?date=20090224&file=WetlookPro_044.f.jpg

http://www.wetlookpro.com./cgi-bin/photo.pl?date=20090224&file=WetlookPro_037.f.jpg

Vist our website and enjoy:http://www.wetlookpro.com.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]