minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:00:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 39142.1

Subject: Hello Re: Winter clothes, boots / heels, stockings, lingerie - in the new WET updates

Date: Sun 22/02/09 14:48:59 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Fixed translation:

Anna was in a rush when I saw her. I dunno where she was going but she was in a rush. :) Anyway... she was by far the nicest girl I've met in a while, so even if she is half-Russian instead of Romanian, I liked the girl a lot.

The part where I convinced her to come with us and get her clothes wet in the pool was the longest in history! ... Well, this website's history, of course. BUT you can be sure it was worth it to see her getting her black letter boots, her pantyhose, skirt, blouse, sweater and jacket all soaked in our pool.

Check it out for yourself ;)

It's time for Monique to enter in the pool in this episode. She wears one of her stage outfits and she is absolutely lovely as she gets herself soaked little by little. Then after she swims fully clothed, she begins to take her clothes off. She plays in the pool again, but this time she is showing lot more then her soaked outfit. (omitted text following this sentence?)

... and that was keeping the choice of words the same. And yeah, I'm a little bored at the moment. Happy

In reply to Message (39142) Pictures Winter clothes, boots / heels, stockings, lingerie - in the new WET updates html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Sun 22/02/09 10:25:03 GMT

Hello guys,
the latest WET updates on EuroWAM network are from Wetlook4U and WetlookHunter so we can say that we have something for everyone (heels, stockings, lingerie (on wetlook4u.com) - winter clothes and boots (on WetlookHunter.com) .
Check the site for more free pictures and join the VIP membership to
get Wetlook4U.com, WetlookHunter.com another 7 sites for $30 / MONTH

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

WetlookHunter
Anna was in a rush when I saw her, I dunno where she go but she was in a rush :) Anyway... she was by far the nicest girl I've met in a while so even if she is not a Romanian girl but Half Russian as even she admit to be, I liked a lot the girl.
The part where I convinced her to come with us and get her clothes wet in the pool was the longest in history... this website's history, of course. BUT you can be sure it was worth it to see her getting her black letter boots, her pantyhose, skirt, blouse, sweater and jacket all soaked in our pool.
Check it out for yourself ;)

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

Wetlook4U
It's time for Monique to enter in the pool in this episode... She wear one of her stage outfits and she is absolutely lovely as she let herself soaked little by little. Then after she swim fully clothes she begin to take off the clothes she play again in the pool but this time she is showing lot more then her soaked outfit,

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section
No updates since 15th February, 2009!
CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]