MyWetloook

Message # 39135.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Soaked Senator

Date: Sun 22/02/09 07:09:11 GMT

Name: bill2blues uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Your learning is paying off! You 'painted' a lovely, sexy scene which was a joy to read. Thanks again for sharing your fantasies with us,and, have you considered contacting Siren to get your stories published on that site - they would be there for us all and easy to access? Mine are there under Bill's stories, it's a good, simple site!

Keep up the writing!

In reply to Message (39135) Hello Soaked Senator

By Poliut - us Sun 22/02/09 01:08:12 GMT

This was an idea that I had shelved in favor of the trumpet player, but after a week of political stories and wetlook photos, I figured I may as well get it out of my system. Or into my system. Or whichever. Other stories: 39103, 39019, and 38928

Home. The one place where Nicole Warfield was relieved to be in. She leaned back on the front door, slamming it shut, much in the same manner that she shut the rest of the world out of her mind. The 38 year-old United States Senator had a few days to unwind from the Washington Political Machine. She didn't want any calls from constituents, lobbyists, special interests groups, or other Senators, so the Democrat from Tennesee silenced all the phones in the house. With that accomplished, she traveled to the bathroom and glanced at mirror. While she was still the good looking politician, the stress and exhaust were having their effect. Soon, a shower or bath didn't sound like a bad idea - she could certainly clean herself up and wash away the political dirt she felt lingering on her. She grabbed a towel and washcloth from a nearby cabinet in another room and returned to the bathroom.

She started the water, and ran her hand through the stream, making sure it wasn't cold or too hot. She started to grab the back of her metal-spiked stilettos to slide them off, but then decided against it. Her clothes were dirty laundry - she may as well wash the politics out of her clothes as well as the rest of her body. She stepped in, left leg first, and directed the shower nozzle at a spot right above the ankles, spraying the bare skin of her lower leg and working her way down to the front of her shoe. When that was satisfyingly soaked, she placed her right leg in and repeated the process.

She moved up to her skirt, carefully watering every inch from the bottom up. It was more enjoyable working up than working down - the runoff would speed the process up far too quickly if she worked down. Also, she enjoyed the feeling of gradualism as opposed to instantaneanism, as it lasted much longer and provided a lingering impression. Her skirt and underwear were completely soaked in minutes instead of seconds, and she considered that to be much more rewarding. She continued to her blouse, and within moments it was more transparent than opaque, and she could identify the little details of her lingerie underneath her blouse. The change of properties that occured with clothing as it went from a dry state to a wet state was something that she found amusing, even with her current stage of life. There was the change of appearance, the change of texture, and the change of elasticity - and that was only the physical connections. There were symbolic connections, but for now she focused on the physicalities.

Once she was completely soaked, she plugged the drain and allowed the water to rise. As it rose, she sat down and reclined a little. The enveloping warmth of the rising water provided a welcomed feeling of relaxation. She let out a slight grin - she could get lost as she absorbed everything this moment had to offer. She felt the water rise over her skirt, and before long she turned off the water. Reclining again, she let her mind wander. It was primarily limited to what was before her, yet there still was lots of room for her mind to wander about. Occasionally she would observe the water roll off of her shoes when they would break the surface of the water. She would also splash some water on her breasts, enjoying the sight of the minor waves crash against the two mounds.

Nicole found this as a great way to unwind - much better than she thought it would be. Normally, when her clothes got wet, she was looking to get out of them as fast as she could; however, this time she actually found it pleasant - and a bit deviant. She felt as if she shouldn't be doing deviant acts of behavior - she considered herself too old and in the wrong profession for deviancy - yet she still found it enjoyable. Also, she found herself increasingly relaxed as opposed to exhaustion she felt earlier.

Eventually, she decided it was time to clean herself up - she lathered the washcloth with soap and began soaping herself, this time starting with her blouse. She worked the sleeves and eventually worked her way to the middle. Once the entire blouse was soaped, she unbuttoned the blouse to scrub her underwear as well as her bare skin. She then pulled the plug and stood up to soap down everything below the waist. While the water drained, she scrubbed her skirt, starting with the outside and then concluding with the inside. She followed up by scrubbing her thighs and moved up to her underwear, where she could feel the erotic sensations she was giving herself. It started as an incidental act, but it slowly grew into something intentional, if only briefly. She scrubbed her legs and then her shoes, leaving her all soaped up.

Now that she was soaped up, it was time to spray down. She started at the top and proceeded down, enjoying the feeling of water streaming down her body. She carefully sprayed down every inch of clothing and every inch of her body, removing all the soap - and metaphoric dirt - off of her. Minutes later, the soap was gone and she stood there, totally drenched, totally dripping. She felt different too - much better than before. She was now relaxed, relieved, and even a little energetic. She rebuttoned her blouse, faced the mirror.

She noticed the change in appearance, and admired what that change indicated. The soaked clothes revealed the real her, as they hid nothing, and clung to the true individual, instead of the public persona she presented to the world. Those clothes hid much and clung very little, if at all. The deviant behavior provided a confidence boost, as now she knew she could break free of the externally introduced norms that were internally enforced.

Shower scenes were a bit more awkward to write than I thought - they're definitely a lot tougher than swimming scenes. Unlike the swimming scenes which took maybe an hour or so, this thing took me all day. It was a learning experience, so hopefully I grew a little further as a writer. Like it? Don't like it? Could have been better? Should have stuck with swimming?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]