MyWetloook

Message # 39121.2.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: ..an interesting philosophical debate

Date: Sat 21/02/09 09:44:54 GMT

Name: The Hopeless case us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
very well said..

Maybe it's more than "context" per MK's post (thanks MK)

I think it's also arguable that "intent", is a part of wetlook, even through fantasy that procucers create

It's as if these beautiful models can't wait to get their clothes wet, (or when they do they succumb because water affects people in strange and erotic ways :)

The mechanism that drives a person's fetish with all its seemingly silly notions is an elusive study. Just for the sake of argument, let's say one of the readers of this forum has a thing for denim, And he has another preference (fetish) for nice round butts. (ladies please excuse the plural just trying to lock down the specifics of fetish) So, would any (attractive) woman with a round butt dressed in tight denim would be a turn-on?  Probably! (disregarding other factors such as being in love with your exclusive partner)  If a wet fetish is added,  then can one assume that any article of wet clothing would be an automatic turn on?  not necessarily! The clothes make all the difference. Denim on a round butt may be highly appealing, dry, Then make them wet, and all three fetishes click in a very specific way.

Fetish is highly specific with certain conditions that must be satisfied. I believe most people have more than one fetish, so any particular combination can be very unique to what that person likes most. For me it's nylons, but with a critical prerequisite for nice slender ankles. (really stupid but true) I definitely wouldn't find a woman with extremely fat ankles even wearing nylons very stimulating at all (full ankles can be very sexy too, just not fat and featureless)  I won't get into the details, but it's all about the features, (and topside crest of the arch, definition or cleavage, hint producers, many legs men like it) Hosiery in the 20th century has become exclusively a feminine garment. Nylons/ stockings/ pantyhose support, smooth, and beautify the line of the legs (I hate the idea of man hose)

So, then, I always appreciate a well dressed woman who enjoys dressing up in heels with nylons. This is a fetish of mine that's pre-requisite to wetlook. Now if she were to have this occasional affliction to be near or in water regardless of attire, (a water fetish) and better yet, a singular motive to be in wet clothes (wet clothing fetish) This would be intent in wetlook, a personal focus on being IN wet clothing

Exceptions would be unwanted wet clothed circumstances by the victim, and marginal acceptance of that situation, not enjoyed by the victim, but still wetlook ...   any thoughts?

Context, (what the model is wearing)

Intent (how the model gets the clothes wet, usually purposely)

Of course, there are an infinite number of permutations that will be strictly unique to the person.

BTW in real life, there are women who are absolutely wet clothes practitioners, 'cause they like it!

fantasy follows reality! (or better to reverse the order? :-)

In reply to Message (39121.2.1.1) Hello Re: ..an interesting philosophical debate

By Pooldancer - us Fri 20/02/09 19:35:03 GMT

I have said before, and I still say:

The more INAPROPRIATE clothing is for swimming, the more APPROPRIATE for wetlook.

As MK said, "if something is purposely designed as a "swimsuit".,...then no matter how you look at it...it's a STILL a swimsuit" and since a swimsuit is appropriate for swimming,  it is inappropriate for wetlook, regardless of the fabric!

In reply to Message (39121.2.1) Hello Re: ..an interesting philosophical debate

By Anonymous - uu Fri 20/02/09 18:29:15 GMT

I fully agree with Poliut and MK.  I also do not like mud, paint. pies etc or ripping.  Just wetlook of regular street clothing.  That has always been my interest.
In reply to Message (39121.2) Hello ..an interesting philosophical debate

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 20/02/09 17:27:20 GMT

...i.e. what turns you....is it "the fabric".....or "the context of how that fabric is used".

- if denim is your fetish....then you don't care how it is used...wet or dry...denim turns you on

- if wetlook is your fetish....then "context" is EVERYTHING...cos if you use a fabric in the wrong context (i.e. making a denim bikini) then it totally misses the concept you are looking for...

Nylon and satin are great fabrics for wet clothing scenes too....but a nylon swimsuit is not the right context that wetlook fans want to see....they would rather see a wet nylon shirt or slip dress or pants etc.

For me....wetlook it is all about "context" these days....and if something is purposely designed as a "swimsuit".,...then no matter how you look at it...it's a STILL a swimsuit....and thats "the norm"...and if I was a normal person...I would not be on this forum....ha ha.

I feel the same way about muslim burkhinis too....i.e. that outfit is purposely designed for swimming in....so it does nothing for me.....but an Indian sari is a different matter...cos that is not designed for swimming...so Indian wet sari scenes are much better than muslim burkhinis (even thought they may look similar) cos a sari is interesting...cos you know that was not designed for swimming in...whereas a burkhini is a big yawn cos it has no wetlook context....

but I am sure many of you have differing opinions....so I will turn the debate over to you guys...

MK

In reply to Message (39121) Hello No Subject

By micater - de Fri 20/02/09 15:34:51 GMT

http://www.trenddelacreme.com/2009/01/ready-to-get-your-denim-wet.html

what do you think about that...!? i'd like to see them wet!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]