Wetlook-Online

Message # 39103.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Another Wetlook Story

Date: Thu 19/02/09 16:29:07 GMT

Name: bill2blues uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great Story!

I just love wet gowns and your scenario is very original - what a great vid or photo set it would make!

In reply to Message (39103.1) Hello Re: Another Wetlook Story

By Gary Kay - us Thu 19/02/09 02:51:12 GMT

..."Cascade of notes"....
In reply to Message (39103) Hello Another Wetlook Story

By Poliut - us Thu 19/02/09 00:36:38 GMT

I know, it's a generic, slap-me-with-a-good-name title, but one of these days, I (or possibly someone else) can replace these placeholder titles with something more marketable - titles are more marketing than anything else. The other two wetlook stories/scenes are here on this forum, topics 39019 and 38928.

The weather was ideal for a video shoot. There were a couple of minor clouds in the sky, and while the temperature was a little warm, the extra heat would come in useful. As the film and photography crew finished setting up their equipment, Angela Eichmann finished the final segments of her warmup routine, artfully nailing away a rapid sequence of notes on her trumpet. She was all set - the trumpet was fine and she would have little problem with difficult sections of music. She was a little nervous about this as this was her first time shooting a video like this. Sure, she shot a couple of videos before, but none of them involved her getting wet, much less in something in something other than a swimsuit. She was wearing a designer gown that was worth thousands for this shoot - something she normally would never consider having drenched. She tried to prepare herself for this by wading around in casual clothing, but this would be her first time getting wet while simultaneously playing an instrument. What made things even a bit more intimidating was the fact that this was essentially a live performance. Sure, there would be editing, but because once the outfit was wet, it was a little tricky to get it to try in the case of an undesired incident - everything essentially had to be perfect on the first attempt.

Once everyone was ready, Angela took a deep breath, closed her eyes, raised her trumpet and the three cameramen started filming. The opening moments were a slow section, so she had a chance to feel her way along the rocks. The brunette artfully played the first phrase of notes as she advanced into the sea. While she couldn't see the water creep up her blue gown, she could feel the water tickle at her feet as it started to seep through her matching high heels. At first most of it would brush off with each step she took, but as she advanced deeper, more and more started to fill her high heels and less and less was brushed away. For now she was focused on two things - her next set of notes and her next step. The only other thing she let into her mind was the water rising up her legs. She didn't even notice the three cameramen filming her or the photographer taking stilled shots - her eyes were still closed, and she didn't hear them at all. The only other sound she heard besides her trumpet was a neaby waterfall, which wasn't that loud at all.

She continued on until she was waist deep, where she stopped and streamed along a series of separated sixteenth notes. It wasn't too difficult for a player of her caliber, but standing instead of moving did make the sequence a bit easier to play, especially on tricky terrain such as the rocks she was standing on. Once the segment was finished, she posed for the photographer - this was something that could be used as a cover photo later on. With the first portion finished, the rest wouldn't be too bad - she was easing into the shoot more and more as it went on. Soon, she found herself swimming and playing, kicking her legs to the beat to keep herself andher trumpet afloat. It was a little tricky, but not as tricky as she thought it would be. She could she the grins of the cameramen - they were clearly getting good shots. The great thing about this was that she wasn't limited to a slow tempo, and now she could begin the build to the very difficult segments that would arrive near the end of the song. The resistance put up by the drenched gown wasn't much of a problem, as the lower portions were more or less waving around freely. She stopped to a full tread when she started playing the simplified variant of the melody that would begin the final segment. One of the cameramen now had another great and easy angle of her moving fingers as they pressed and depressed each valve. However, the first significantly difficult segment came a couple of minutes later, when she was floating on her back. Now she could feel the gown cling to her legs, as they were partially out of water for the first time. She actually enjoyed the feeling, as it felt like an added layer of skin to her. Also, she could feel some of the sapphires that studded the upper seams of the gown - thanks to the fabric's increased weight and desire to cling to her body a bit more. Just as amazing were the rapid succession of notes that were being projected out of her trumpet - the speed and separation of each note was something special.

Once that segment was finished, they decided to a segment at the waterfall. As she rose out of the water, it was like an awkward yet awesome feeling of having the water run down her gown and skin, all while being at a gradual pace. Eventually, the water started to brush off her high heels again, only this time it was the inverse of what happened before. Once they were out, they traveled to the waterfall. The idea was that Angela would play a few phrases behind the waterfall before moving up underneath it. The waterfall wasn't loud enough to drown her notes out, and it wasn't heavy enough to crush her if she walked underneath it - in other words, it was ideal for a shoot. She played a melodic phrase at first before slowly building up into a technical phrase. As she was nearing the climax of the phrase, she lowered her trumpet, covered the mouthpiece with her thumb, and proceeded under the waterfall. Without missing a beat, she played the following phrase, with water surrounding her as it fell from above. They had to be getting great shots, but she was focusing on her music, as she effortlessly played the climactic segment that she was building during the whole part. Fortunately, she still was able to breathe, even with everything on her and around her getting wet.

It was a great feeling as the water streamed down every segment of her body and her gown once more - now she knew what it felt like to take a shower in a gown. She could see water running off her trumpet, and this was one of the few times her trumpet ever got wet - she never played outside in the rain, much less underneath a waterfall. She was enjoying the exhilarating thrill it gave her - she would have to do this again soon. Once her sequence was done, she once again modeled for the photographer - only this time she didn't have to worry about covering the mouthpiece, as any excess water could easily be drained out.

Next, she stood in knee-deep water, with her left leg leaned against a natural wall. For this part, her gown was pulled back in a way where it allowed for exposure of her raised left leg. She held that position for a few minutes as she played some of the most demanding portions, complete with quadruple-tonguing a 30-second section that really tested her range. She made even that segment appear simple and effortless, proving that she was one of the best, a genuine professional. Once that was finished, there was one more segment to go, and that would be with her sitting on a rock. First, she went into deeper water and soaked herself once more - she wanted to still be dripping during that segment, as she now would be completely out of water.

Following her quick resoaking, she proceeded to the rock where she would be playing the final portions of her piece. They had her sit in a pose that looked both inviting and seductive, and the water dripping off her gown added to that image. Even then, it still was able to stay classy and professional. This was actually a segment that began with difficult passages and eased its way into the conclusion. Afterwards, Angela admitted to herself that the shoot was one of the best shoots she had done in a long time, not to mention the shoot helped give her a new hobby.

This was a faint idea that popped into my head after listening to a trumpet feature on the Internet. I thought about adding dialog, but I thought it would have interrupted the flow of things, so I left it out. I hope it doesn't seem too rushed, forced, or busy - I know a lot goes on and it does happen pretty quickly.

I had another idea, but this last second idea beat it out. Maybe I'll still write that one...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.109 seconds to generate ]