WetlookPro

Message # 39099.4.1

Subject: Exclamation I agree

Date: Thu 19/02/09 07:22:50 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You're right. For me too the poses in wetlook online are overdone. For those who like more natural wetlook, EE is the best
In reply to Message (39099.4) Hello Re: best member site

By Anonymous - uu Thu 19/02/09 05:42:06 GMT

Wetlook-Online could be so great, really lots of material.. the real problem is their style of photography.

The photographer always seems to try to make all the pics look overly artful, using strange camera angles etc. This may look interesting on the first glimpse, but it gets really(!) annoying very soon. I've been a member several times, and very often I've found myself thinking "heck, this picture/set _could_ have been so great if it would just have been taken by a different photographer". I have serveral of their sets which looked so very promising in the preview (great models, great clothing etc.) but in the end I was really angry and disappointed to see that not even one single pic has been really good cause the photographer missed all the good ones just to show lots and lots of his artful poses... too bad!

In the past, my favorites have been Wetclothinggirls ("normal" and Premium), but they aren't very good anymore since Erik Elsas left. His new site (eewetlook) is also rather good, but not as great as those two used to be.

In reply to Message (39099) Talking best member site

By badger - uu Wed 18/02/09 15:41:38 GMT

which are the best sites for the most content for members?

IMHO wetlook-online has more content that you can look at with a 1 month membership. For 20euro it's an absolute bargain. I've had to extend my membership a couple of times to see everything.

Leons sites have plenty of content and lots of videos, which are my preference.

There are a few sites that have a limited number of sets that are rotated so you only get a bit for your buck.

Let's support the most generous. Which sites give best value for money?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]