minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:49:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 39089.1.2.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

Date: Wed 18/02/09 19:34:15 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's why I'm missing the group above, because it wasn't so obvious. (The name was "The Pool Jump Project" and the description said the purpose was to get people to jump in a pool clothed for fun.) I don't join more obvious groups because my FB is under my real name. You can always create a FB account with a fake name for groups.
In reply to Message (39089.1.2.1.1.2) Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By Ace - acepup44@gmail.com us Wed 18/02/09 18:05:37 GMT

Yeah I'd never join a facebook group about it, not when I know my newsfeed will be blasting it to literally everyone I know. It's a lot easier and less risky to join if you're not actually in college lol.
In reply to Message (39089.1.2.1.1) Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com us Wed 18/02/09 02:40:12 GMT

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

I've been considering joining a facebook wetlook group because it seems like a nice way to meet others, but I don't want to let on to my exact location so easily (my wife is afraid of stalkers and I don't blame her.) I'm also curious how the rest of the people in my life would take it if I were to "come out" as publicly as that.

Anybody have any experiences with this? How did your friends react, if at all?

In reply to Message (39089.1.2.1) Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By Poliut - us Tue 17/02/09 19:13:42 GMT

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=35d9abfa8b3cc90be7df6d4e4fdfd251&gid=34227853089
In reply to Message (39089.1.2) Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By Anonymous - uu Tue 17/02/09 18:31:46 GMT

Can you post link to some wet looks gruops with nice pics on FB, I prefer girls or female/male couples.
In reply to Message (39089.1) Hello Re: Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By Poliut - us Tue 17/02/09 17:57:22 GMT

There are other wetlook groups on FB (some of them containing nice pics), so I don't know why the FB admins would scrap that one alone, if that's what happened...
In reply to Message (39089) Question Does anyone know what happened to the Facebook group?

By Anonymous - us Tue 17/02/09 17:53:04 GMT

It was called "The Pool Jump Project"; the url was http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28563079202

I was wondering if the group creator closed it down for some reason, or if the FB admins were being penises and deleted it...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]