Wetlook-Online

Message # 39053.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: "Car Wash in Jeans" New Video+Pics

Date: Sun 15/02/09 04:22:32 GMT

Name: downloaddreams uu

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Poliut,

Oooh ???? All I can say "Ups, Sorry" .lol

Michelle did work on to many pictures during the last days and we both are a liltte bit over-worked at the moment. The funny thing is that I also checked the update and didn't see this misstake. Wow very embarrassing. First time I'm lucky that you found something which was wrong with the pictures Happy . Maybe I watched just the girl an not the label Peace Man .  However, there is no crossover project at the moment, but the idea is nice Tongue We will corect the label as soon as possible.

Yes we also run the Carstuckgirls website. It was the first website I started filming videos in 2003. At that time I also tried my first wetlook video together with my girlfriend after I had seen on Wetlook-Online how amazing Wetlook pictures can look. However, without having a real wetlook website I sold my first Wetlook Video only twice ... Wow so not enough to pay some models to start a wetlook website.

Then 3 1/2 years later with some more experience in filming I thought why try to start filming wetlook videos again, because it's so much pleasure for me to film this beautyfull wetlook videos. So downloaddreams was born  Happy

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (39053.1) Hello Re: "Car Wash in Jeans" New Video+Pics

By Poliut - us Sat 14/02/09 14:49:05 GMT

CSG, huh? First time I've seen that label on DD.

Is this a crossover project/release (I know they're run by the same individual.)? It would be fun to see something of that nature - girl washes car, mud gets soft, car gets stuck. Although, I must admit, I never could get into the "car won't start" clips - or rather, I got interested but then got bored once logic starts to set in after about 5 minutes or so (ie, it's obvious that isn't working - try something else! [I know, I take the "RP" aspect of films/clips/stories a little too seriously]).

I'll have to check it out (crossover or not) when I get the chance. Happy

In reply to Message (39053) Pictures "Car Wash in Jeans" New Video+Pics

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Sat 14/02/09 14:22:36 GMT

Hi there,

Happy Valentines Day! Happy

Here is our new update for today: http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=47&products_id=730&language=en

Have a nice weekend!! Happy

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]