WetlookPro

Message # 3898.1

Subject: Hello Re: Random observations

Date: Fri 30/05/03 06:12:33 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

At Nachtshift (Nightshift) also some Beach & Foam Partys have wet pics. One had some in the middle, another washing foam off at the end, this is also worth a look.

Mahony.

In reply to Message (3898) Hello Random observations

By Sopping - us Fri 30/05/03 05:41:53 GMT

1. I don't like the catfight at Moonface. I liked her better when she was running happily into the sea in a cotton dress.

2. Uncle Tom is changing the Yumi site again. He is always experimenting with new formats. Now I wish he would be consistent in his photo numbering. When I save a Yumi photo, I am just as likely as not get a "you already have this number" msg, even when I do not. I am tired of adding "a" or some other type of extension to keep the file neat.

3. Wetfan's latest lovely wading in the lake is very good. But she goes from knee-deep to soaking in one photo. I'd like to see those in between. I like the sleevless dress though, more than the more formal outfits.

4. Keep going back to "Nightshift" there are new "Wet and Wild Wednesdays" all the time.

5. I have been reviewing those really great Indian Wet Videos. I wish there were more. Does anyone have a site where they may be downloaded? I've played out "Inndia Masalla." Not all are wet sari shots. "White rain" is a delicious sequence of a beautiful girl in white shirt and pants in the rain.

6.In my dissertation on Wetlook Models, I think I should add, that the models I sought and acquired were for outdoor shots only. If you were planning to bring a girl into a  room for tub & shower shots, it might be considerably more difficult.Also, be prepared to bring two girls. There is a sense of security in numbers.

7. A few days ago, I was in a shopping mall when a Health CLub session just ended. God there were some lookers there, and I feel, since so many smashing young ladies looked like models, it would be a good site to troll for gals to dunk for bucks.

Jes' thinkin.'

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]