minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:47:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3897.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Any of you looking for custom wet videos check these links out

Date: Sat 31/05/03 05:57:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah...it's a double edged sword...cos we producers know that you wet fans would rather NOT have old fogies like us telling the girls what to do...and just let the girls be themselves and totally spontaneous. That would be great if that happened...but a model needs to understand the wetlook genre first (and almost all models who have not done a wetlook video don't...they will just strip out of their clothes in 2 minutes and then spend the next 20 minutes playing with their body parts if you let them...which is not what wetlook is about).

As Kevin mentioned...the best compromise that can be reached...is for those models who are really good and have the right attitude and personality, to be trained by one of the wetlook producers...and if they are good at it...they will soon pick it all up all on their own...so once they are trained...then they can do it all themselves and need no direction. Every producer has their own superstars...i.e. girls who really "get it" and can make up their own scenarios and direct themselves.

Hey....I don't like to hear the sound of my voice either...so it is a real joy when you are working with models who can direct themselves and ad lib...and then all I have to do is keep my mouth shut and follow them with my camera...thats a real joy to work with models like that. I have a few superstars who are that good...Kev, Brian, Nigel all know who their best girls are too.

FYI...last month I did a shoot with a Playboy model, who has lots of tv experience (The Sopranos, Saturday Night Live, Sex in the City, etc) and this model was something I don't see much of...i.e. somebody who went to Drama School and has a litany of acting and dancing credentials. This was the first time she had done a wetlook scene too (i.e. our kind of wetlook scene...not the Playboy style of wetlook scene) and her approach was very professional...moreso than mine actually...cos I am a one or two take Eddie who likes to move on and not to dwell on shots and do lots of re-takes...but she kept asking me if we could repeat that move again..cos she felt she could do it better with more re-takes. So she wanted to keep re-doing things until she felt her performance was good enough...I guess she is used to doing 30 re-takes on the Sopranos...but from my perspective...you can only get wet once...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (3897.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Any of you looking for custom wet videos check these links out

By kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 30/05/03 19:11:56 GMT

This is very true- even the most experienced glamour model is totally reliant on the direction they receive from the producer.

Until they have shot several scenes they have no perception of what the wetlook fan wants. The only girls who I have worked with who "caught on" straight away have been Louise and Diana, who hit the mood/pace straight away.

The most common phrase I use when directing a scene is "SLOW DOWN" I bet most other producers do the same : )

Most models when left to their own devices would be soaked within about 2 mins and then be at a complete loss to know what to do for the remainder of the scene. That's when they "revert to type" and they do what they know best- if they are adult style models it means stripping and hard core action!

When I do custom shoots, I usually schedule in the chance for the person commisioning the scene to email or even telephone the girl during the shoot (yes international calls too). This exchange is then also captured on tape and included as part of the package. This has prooved to be very popular- most guys love to see footage of a girl in the bath chatting to them.

I too doubt that you would get multiple scenes in an hour- on most shoots the drying off and preparation takes much longer than the actual shoot. The average set takes around  30 minutes to shoot, with about an hour in between for the girl to get dry (particularly hair) and get ready for the next- on an outdoor shoot we can be sitting around for 2 hours waiting for hair to dry fully!

So to produce an hour of various outfits would possibly involve a full day of shooting- not something I suspect the model has any intention of doing.  

In reply to Message (3897.1) Hello Re: Any of you looking for custom wet videos check these links out

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 30/05/03 08:07:38 GMT

I have a suggestion for you...

The 2nd item 1hr custom wetlook video is not going to be any cheaper than if you had sent the same funds to one of the many wetlook producers on this forum who "know" what wetlook is all about on how to do what you would like to see done. I can almost guarantee you that most independent or mainstream models are totally clueless when it comes to understanding what the wetlook genre is all about..and if you leave it up to them to interpret what to do...I can guarantee that what this lady would do is shoot a scene where is clothed for about 5 minutes and then she gets naked and plays with a dildo for the next 55 minutes...

...and the costs will not be cheap, cos her "buy it" price is $295...which means she is really looking for around $300 to do a 1hr scene (and thats assuming she knows what wetlook is about...and I see no evidence that she does in her posting).

Also...your suggestion

"maybe the person who does win this could,hypotheticly,let each of us regulars request an outfit or situation"

Thats not what the lady is offering to do...she is not going to do multiple outfits or scenes...she is basically just going to do one long scene/outfit for an hour.

The person who wins that bid...is going to have to pay at least $250 to win it...and why pay $250 for an hour video...when most of the producers I know...work with models we can hire locally for $50 to $100 an hour...and then the wetlook producer can get it exactly done right..cos they can direct them and know what wetlook is about and follow your script with better understanding.

My suggestion is...spending money on an untried and unproven model who does not know wetlook...is a crapshoot...so if you have money to burn...go for it. However, a safer bet would be...just to support some of the new wetlook producers who could really use some support...folks like Jim at Wetlook Unlimited or Weiner King or Wet Kahuna...you will get a FAR better thing done if you just select your favorite outfits and ship them to them...and send some money to their models and have them do the scene for you.

Also...her comments about sending you a "mastertape" is a bit of baloney as far as miniDV goes...cos once you capture video to the pc or connect 2 minidDV camcorders together...then every miniDV tape copy is a 100% duplicate...so the master is not really a true master...it could be a duplicate master of which she could sell the same duplicate masters to as many other folks as she wanted to.

As for your theory about wetlook producers being able to make their money back on deals like this...I wish that were true...but if that were the case...then I would be hiring hundreds of girls like this and commission every Southern Charms model on the planet to produce things for me...ha ha...but thats not reality.

Reality is..the era of "the one hour video"...i.e. where folks were prepared to buy and sit thru watching a one hour with only one girl video...that era died in the 1980's. These days the wetlook consumer is quite sophisticated and demanding..and a 1 girl for 1 hour  does not cut the mustard any more. You can see what all the wetlook producers are doing these days...i.e. 6-8 girls and 6-8 scenes on each tape...and that is what the consumer wants these days...i.e. lots of different girls and variety on each tape.

The only thing that can be done with 1hr of footage...would be to edit it down to around a 10 minute scene (which is the current attention span that most wetlook viewers want to tolerate these days...i.e. 10 mins..and any longer than that..they reach for the remote control and fast forward to the next scene on the tape). So...in reality...it is no bargain to spend $300 to make just one scene that will only end up being a 10 minute scene on a tape. Most producers find that it makes no sense to commission Southern Charms models or other independent models to make stuff for them...then they have no control over how the scenes turn out. It is simpler just to hire the girls locally and bring them to YOUR location...and then YOU can manage and direct how the scene gets done.

BTW....this is not a plug for my girls and videos...I am busy enough as it is these days...so we already get all the custom video requests we can handle and I am booked thru September already with custom work to do (I am currently planning on a new "Square Dance" wetlook scene...and a sponsor is sending us 4 Square Dance dresses, cos he wants 4 of our girls to do Square Dancing into the pool etc)....my suggestion is that if you want a special scene done...email some of the other wetlook producers, cos I know they can do it better and for less than this lady would do it anyway.

MK

In reply to Message (3897) Hello Any of you looking for custom wet videos check these links out

By natural born chaos - us Fri 30/05/03 04:51:56 GMT

I was browsing through the ebanned auction site(basicly,an adult version of e-bay) and came across this

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=movie1&item=1054560791

$45 dollars for a 15 minute custom video.You cant beat that.She has a  3 1/2 deep pool 12 feet wide,and obviously a shower/whirlpool too,and many outfits(I'm sure she wont mind getting any of her clothing wet)I'm getting at least 1,and maybe,if I can find a nice 80's style wig(remember,my thing is the big 80's hair)for cheap I might try my wig experiment on another.She has an unlimited ammount of vids,(which means,you are not bidding against others for this because there are many of these)

And for those who want to make a custom 60's minute video to resell,check this out:

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=wclothing3&item=1054761876

Hell,if one of us wins this(I don't plan on bidding on this,I have not the time nor distribution to sell this)

teh person who does win this would more than make their money back due to the growing popularity of teh wetlook community(maybe the person who does win this could,hypotheticly,let each of us regulars request an outfit or situation)

there are other relatively cheap videos-photo shoots as well on this site,check it out

I personally say the 45$ custom video is a no brainer for teh die hards here

And she's rather cute too

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]