Wetlook-Online

Message # 3897

Subject: Hello Any of you looking for custom wet videos check these links out

Date: Fri 30/05/03 04:51:56 GMT

Name: natural born chaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was browsing through the ebanned auction site(basicly,an adult version of e-bay) and came across this

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=movie1&item=1054560791

$45 dollars for a 15 minute custom video.You cant beat that.She has a  3 1/2 deep pool 12 feet wide,and obviously a shower/whirlpool too,and many outfits(I'm sure she wont mind getting any of her clothing wet)I'm getting at least 1,and maybe,if I can find a nice 80's style wig(remember,my thing is the big 80's hair)for cheap I might try my wig experiment on another.She has an unlimited ammount of vids,(which means,you are not bidding against others for this because there are many of these)

And for those who want to make a custom 60's minute video to resell,check this out:

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=wclothing3&item=1054761876

Hell,if one of us wins this(I don't plan on bidding on this,I have not the time nor distribution to sell this)

teh person who does win this would more than make their money back due to the growing popularity of teh wetlook community(maybe the person who does win this could,hypotheticly,let each of us regulars request an outfit or situation)

there are other relatively cheap videos-photo shoots as well on this site,check it out

I personally say the 45$ custom video is a no brainer for teh die hards here

And she's rather cute too

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]