Wetlook-Online

Message # 38967.4

Subject: Info Re: Rapidshare

Date: Sat 07/02/09 07:16:50 GMT

Name: siren eu

Email: mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey all,

As mentioned by MK and others, rapidshare is a site when you can store your stuff. But as the name itself says you can also share things with others.

Believe it or not but Rapidshare is used a lot to share stuff. But it has some disadvantages:

-- maximum file size 200 Mb ( recently changed 100 before)

-- you have to pay to download properly

The most common used format to compress files ( this also to split files in 100 or 200 Mb parts) is rar. Rar is just a the well known zip a type of compression.  To unrar you have to download a program at http://rarlab.com, there you can find rar for any os.

Otherwise, when you have finally decompressed the file with (win)rar you should be able to play the file.

Any video-file ( if you do have to correct codecs installed) can be played with vlc player. You can download vlc player @ http://www.videolan.org/vlc/.

Any more questions? Just mail me and I will help you out.

Cheers,

siren

In reply to Message (38967) Question Rapidshare

By soggybottom - us Fri 06/02/09 21:19:28 GMT

A lot of the videos are in Rapidshare. I have repeatedly tried to open these files. I wait the 38 seconds and get an "error" message and no video. I tried looking Rapidshare up to see if I could download any software. No luck. They say that it was originally a German site for uploading large files. What are other people finding out about this format?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]