WetlookPro

Message # 38967.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Rapidshare

Date: Fri 06/02/09 23:52:38 GMT

Name: Chiezo ru

Email: chiezo@onego.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I came to strong conclusion that Soggibottom's computer somewhat screwed up (excuse me). Soggybottom, please, adjust you soft properly! Or ask some computer wise guy to do so... Install Windows from scratch, install latest version of sane browser (Opera or Firefox) and properly adjust it, install some good outpost firewall and antivirus. Maybe you'll add to this list a good &#1077;-mail program. It's all! Most (if not all) of your problems with internet will gone.

By the way. I downloaded dozens of files from rapidshare.com. I can't remember if one of them caused any downloading error. I haven't a premium zone account, but a collectors zone is pretty good for me now. And spam amount is still the same after I have registered there...

In reply to Message (38967.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Rapidshare

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 06/02/09 23:22:07 GMT

FYI....Rapidshare is still the least instrusive site for folks to upload their videos to. All the other hosting companies for free vids are much worse.

MegaUpload is OK....but Speedyshare is a popup nightmare that puts people thru hell in order to reach a video link.

But the number one worst company is UPLOADING.COM  cos that site tries to install malicious dialers that will infect your pc....so avoid UPLOADING.COM like the plague.

If you can suggest any free hosting sites that are better than Rapidshare...let me know...cos I do not know of any. I just got suspended by Youtube and they deleted all my vids...so I can't use Youtube any more. If I upload to our wambank site...I can do that...but we can only afford to make the short videos under 1 minute for free, so where else can I post videos longer than a minute...for free....with a guarantee that they will not delete my vids.

If anybody on this forum wants to set up their own server and host my free videos....just set up your server and send me an FTP login and I will FTP my files to your site/server...and then you can share them with the rest of the wam community.

So...for now...I will stick with theWambank and Rapidshare....until somebody can convince me there is something better...or they set up their own server and wish to host my vids.

MK

In reply to Message (38967.1.1.1) Read This Re: Rapidshare

By soggybottom - us Fri 06/02/09 22:46:46 GMT

OK. I got it now. I found the upload site. I read the "terms of service". When you sign up you agree to have your name listed to "the paying customers" of Rapidshare. I now get about 50 emails a day from advertisers. Is it worth signing up and getting 150 eamails a day? I guess that is the choice.

Has anyone signed up for this and how was the "cost" in agravation?

http://www.megaupload.com/signup/

In reply to Message (38967.1.1) Hello Re: Rapidshare

By lover of summer - ca Fri 06/02/09 22:16:15 GMT

38948 is the problem

tks

In reply to Message (38967.1) Help Me Re: Rapidshare

By lover of summer - ca Fri 06/02/09 22:13:26 GMT

likewise
In reply to Message (38967) Question Rapidshare

By soggybottom - us Fri 06/02/09 21:19:28 GMT

A lot of the videos are in Rapidshare. I have repeatedly tried to open these files. I wait the 38 seconds and get an "error" message and no video. I tried looking Rapidshare up to see if I could download any software. No luck. They say that it was originally a German site for uploading large files. What are other people finding out about this format?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]