MyWetloook

Message # 38928.2

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Wetlook Scene

Date: Wed 04/02/09 18:02:51 GMT

Name: bill2blues uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Brilliant story Poluit - loved it!!

Thanks

In reply to Message (38928) Hello Wetlook Scene

By Poliut - us Wed 04/02/09 03:07:11 GMT

This is my first time attempting to write a wetlook "scene" - I'm more familar writing stories/scenes where things go "boom" and people go "bang bang bang" - but I felt inspired to write anyway.

The night was beautiful, there were plenty of stars visible in the sky, and there was just enough artificial lighting to give the surrounding scenery a warm glow. Melissa Walden enjoyed such moments, as the lighting made her feel special, but the stars were there to remind her that there was much more out there than her. She shared a glassed-in area with a swimming pool, the place itself an extension to the villa where she was spending her vacation. The pool itself was 100 yards long and 65 yards wide - wider than an American football field but shorter than a Canadian one. Swimming sounded like a tempting idea for her - it was a hobby that grew into a scholarship at Penn State University - and she could turn a leisurely paddle into a full-fledged workout if she wanted. Of course a red blouse, blue jeans, and black stilettos were far from standard swimming attire. She swam in casual clothing before - for various reasons - so it was nothing new to her. And as a result, she trotted up to the edge of the pool. The blue-eyed beauty pushed back her jet-black hair before diving in, just as if she were in a swim meet. As she penetrated into the water, the water penetrated her. Water filled the spaces of air in her clothes. As her clothes quickly absorbed all the water they could, she rolled over with her face to the stars. Rising with the air pockets that were leaving her stilettos, Walden soon surfaced and took a deep breath floating on her back. Now she had the relaxing moment of stargazing in a swimming pool in drenched clothes. She found it fun actually. Standard swimwear usually didn't carry the same feeling in the pool, not to mention she found it rewarding training with the handicaps of standard clothing. She thought it helped, actually, although returning to swimwear after clothing usually had her feeling a little "naked" for the first few moments. But for now she was enjoying this calm moment.

She was making minor movements, feeling the waves diminish as they landed on her now-translucent blouse, allowing for the contrast of black lingerie to become externally visible. Her jeans weren't going translucent, they just became a darker shade of blue. Beyond that, the tips of her stilettos would roll off any water if she moved the front of her feet outside of the water - the only water that was holding was the amount that the inside cavity could hold, claiming the space not taken by her feet. The water itself wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either, more of the medium point which she found ideal.

Walden eventually began making a few strokes, moving along on her back. Gliding across the pool, she remained fixated on the stars above but still tried to remain aware of how much free space she had left. She could feel the water-filled denim clinging to her legs each time a portion rose above the water. She was using mostly her arms, but periodically she would bend her legs just slightly, keeping them in a compressed but synchronized motion with her arms. It was easy to tell, as the weight increased outside the buoyancy of the water. The same effect was also present in her arms, but not as much, as the blouse was a lot lighter than the jeans. Before long, she swung her legs below her and soon she was standing upright in the pool. She casually swam around the pool, doing a very light breastroke before raising it to a moderate one. Eventually she swung her legs in front of her and began swimming backwards a bit more before rolling herself with her back to the stars and advancing towards the ladder. As she climbed out, she felt the excess water roll down from her blouse, and either onto or inside her jeans, where it would stream down and drip off onto either the skin on her foot, the leather on the shoe, the water in the pool, or the concrete surrounding the pool. She walked back towards her original diving point, this time doing a brief and quick stretch. Following that, she took a deep breath and dove in again.

This time, however, she was frantically swimming to the other edge of pool, swimming freestyle, as if she was in a competition against the clock and against several other swimmers. Even though she wasn't timing herself, she still moved as quickly as she could, swimming like an experienced athlete from one end to the other. It wasn't long before the reached the pool wall. Grabbing the ledge, she positioned her feet on the wall before thrusting herself off in the opposite direction. It was a little different doing it in stilettos, however. Once she reached the other side of the pool, it was the same thing, grab the ledge, position the feet, and thrust off in the opposite direction. The whole time she could feel the clothes slow her down, but it was something she was quite used to, having done it before. Walden kept advancing back to the other side as quickly as she could. After a few more times back and forth across the pool, she decided to call that a workout. She swam to another ladder and climbed out, with the excess water rolling off as it did before. She enjoyed the swim, both during the casual dip and the intense workout.

... hopefully that wasn't too bad - I wanted to emphasize the wet clothing a bit without getting too repetitive. If it started to sound a bit "hurried" at the end, it's getting a bit late, and I wanted to do this all in one sitting. Like I said, it's my first time writing a wetlook scene - I know it could be better, but hopefully it wasn't terrible. And yes, the whole thing is entirely fictional.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]