Wetlook-Online

Message # 38853.2.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re: Wet jeans in SL, again

Date: Thu 29/01/09 15:53:56 GMT

Name: Yolanda nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, SL is great because you really can do whatever you like. It takes some getting used to, however. At first, it may all seem rather complicated but the way you enter SL these days, has been greatly improved. I heard from several newbies that now you can indicate in which region you wish to be "born". For example, if you are Dutch you can indicate that you want to start in a Dutch sim, where dutch speaking mentors will help you on your way. I reckon this also goes for other countries. Most of the time there are mentors present in the place where you enter SL for the first time. These people are very helpful and experienced and can get you up and running. But finding out what SL can be for you, is something you will have to find out for yourself. That can not be done within a couple of days. You will have to invest some time in it, and after a while you will find out if SL is something for you anyway - and if it is, what you can do there. Don't give up on it too soon. Once you start making friends and learn how everything works, the fun begins! I have been there since December 2007 and I have not been bored for a minute yet!

In reply to Message (38853.2.1) Hello Re: Wet jeans in SL, again

By Fanny Trafalgar - fanny.trafalgar@netbec.net ca Thu 29/01/09 12:56:23 GMT

Ok. I received lot of messages, asking me about SL, what is it exactly, and how you get in there.

That's quit simple.

Just go to www.secondlife.com, read instructions, download the application, create your own avatar and do what ever you want.

And don't forget to let us know your avatar name and last name, so every wetlook fan that use secondlife platform will be able to meet you there.

See you

In reply to Message (38853.2) Question Re: Wet jeans in SL, again

By Jordinwetjeans - Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com ca Thu 29/01/09 02:17:44 GMT

That's amazing Fanny! how do you get involved in this virtual world? I love to swim in jeans in real life, and it would be great virtually as well...
In reply to Message (38853) Hello Wet jeans in SL, again

By Fanny Trafalgar - fanny.trafalgar@netbec.net ca Wed 28/01/09 16:07:42 GMT

Hi everybody,

There is some shots from yesterday night on SL. I was with my new wetlook friend, George, still wearing my Levis 501, and still soaked it.

Wow. Thanks to George for that great night.

See ya

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]