MyWetloook

Message # 3883.1

Subject: Hello My translation attempt

Date: Thu 29/05/03 12:39:57 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow, that was fun. Sorry, I didn't take the time to use a dictionary.

Once upon a time, on a hot, sunny Sunday in July 2000, it happened that there was a meeting(?) between some BWBSV (a sports league of some kind) youth and some from Nordrhein-Westfalen, in order to decide who would be the first Champion of the German Little-League. After two definite defeats(?) of their little ones, Ronny though he had found their weakness (Ronny was one of the (?) chaperones, who had sent little Strobeliz to Ladenburg to protect his little one): it was Mel B., the spice girl from the burger booth(?). She had cast a spell on the burgers for his kids.

As he came into her booth, in order to take drastic/cruel revenge, she warned him: "Don't get any bad ideas, I'm ready and strong, and besides, I'll get my big brother right away!"

But her threats didn't help. Chaperone Ronny made short work with the Spice Girl, whose screams and (?) couldn't help her. She yelled for her big brother, but he stayed put behind the camera. And so the victim got was was coming to her.

Ronny had heard from his grandfather the story that one should squirt cold water at spice girlsm, so that they wouldn't be so sharp [spicy, hot, you pick].

And so he took up one cup after another of Ladenburger pool water to pour over her.

Although  a little kid (named Mo?) helped __(?)__ly, it didn't get any better.  Mel B. kept ____ing and continued her threats with (?gusto). So Ronny, who was still weating his yello and black chaperone uniform, simply increased the doses.

Furthermore he got Juli the tree-gnome to help. And even with the three of them getting her wet to the bone, she would not take back her spell.

On the contrary, she cast even wilder spells. So Ronny resorted to trying to put her into the fountain.

It would have been better for him to not do that. While Mel B. lay in the ice-cold stream of water, she remembered what her grandmother had once told her. She would say: "Mel, any time you really need help, just call big Kroisslix. Wherever you are, he will help you." So she gathered up all her strength that remained to her from the cold and tiredness (for she had stood at the grill all day)

she let loose a great cry, "Great Kroisslix, help me!!"

And in truth, the miracle happened. The second chaperone transformed into great Kroisslix and even Juli the tree gnome helped her, to now cool off the first chaperone.

(By the way, one can now see in the background the guy who's in charge of the tank coming on his bike. But since a tank-watcher has nothing to do with fairy tales, and only later gets wet, we'll leave him out.)

Mel B. fled to a spot of sun and complained, "I'm still cold! And all my spices have been washed away, I feel completely dull! If only I were spicier, thenn I would definitely forget my evil magic and give lots of oregano to the dwarves on their trip to spaghetti land!"

That made everyone so happy that they immediately began to sprinkle Mel with cinnamon and sugar, until she was red all over.

That pleased the tree gnome so much, that he wanted to be dusted too. So just a short while later the inhabitants of the town could wonder at two strange figures riding wetly home. The others, also dripping, made their way home. And they lived happily...

... until they meet again. And if the first part at least wins an Oscar, we'll film a second part.

Pictures and text: Fairy tale-teller [uncle] Uwe Sacherer

In reply to Message (3883) Found It spicy girl -- a true tale

By Chirlula - chirlula@web.de uu Thu 29/05/03 02:16:29 GMT

Its new for me, perhaps you will know it:

http://www.romans.de/stories/mel-b.html

I'm sure, you will find someone translating the story from german. Perhaps it's even more funny than the photos

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]