WetlookPro

Message # 38825.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Also seen in movies

Date: Thu 29/01/09 15:34:30 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Absolutely not.....nothing like those scenes in "Step Up 2"....cos I just saw that on cable tv last night...and the rain dance scenes at the end of that film are total crap....i.e. the entire scene is totally dark....i.e. a night time rain scene with very bad lighting...and 90% of the scenes are of rapper GUYS dancing in raggedy clothes...and you only see 1 rapper girl in grungy pants and a t shirt in the scene....and you can't see much of her cos of the bad lighting.

You can't even make an online clip from that "Step Up 2" scene...cos it is so dark and grungy...you could not make out any detail if you tried to make a clip from that.

BTW...they made the exact same mistake 19 years earlier....with a 1990 film called "Lambada"...i.e. same thing happens in that movie too...i.e. a rain scene finale...but it is all shot at night in very dark lighting...so you can't see a darn thing....the rain scene is totally worthless cos you can't see any detail due to the bad lighting.  Actually....it seems like Step Up 2 is merely a re-make of Lambada......which shows you how "original" Hollywood is these days....they just re-hash the old Lambada film again.

MK

In reply to Message (38825.3) Hello Also seen in movies

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Wed 28/01/09 21:28:41 GMT

Some of these scenes look like scenes from the movie "Step Up 2 The Streets" which is now on DVD.  I think the US version of this show is "So You Think You Can Dance".
In reply to Message (38825) Hello Strictly Wet Dancing - 63 wetlook dance scenes coming html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 26/01/09 18:22:33 GMT

Coming to Wamtec Gold, starting with our next update on Feb 6th. Wetlook Dancing scenes from 6 tv shows from Argentina, Peru and Mexico.
These are the latin versions of the UK show "Strictly Come Dancing", where they devoted entire 3hr shows to "water dancing" routines.
The shows aired in November and December 2008 and we captured them directly to DVR in high quality format.
There are 63 wetlook dancing scenes and we will update the scenes to Wamtec Gold all thru 2009.
Those who cannot wait or prefer to get the total scenes together on DVD compilations versions I put together, just email me.
CLICK ON THE PICS BELOW to see hundreds more pics from the 6 shows in several galleries I set up.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]