WetlookPro

Message # 38779.2

Subject: Hello Re: Welook Stories

Date: Sun 25/01/09 21:59:10 GMT

Name: Gary us

Email: garykay@sisna.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do not produce new material (even though I might have enough to produce a new video) and the material found on the web anymore is copyrighted so I do not get contributions anymore, thusly I do not update anymore but I still have an archive of about 20 stories. http://members.tripod.com/~GaryKay/stories/index10.html  Of course if I got contributions I'd sure like the $10 a month I spend maintaining the site to do some good. As always, enjoy.
In reply to Message (38779) Question Welook Stories

By Wetmac - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Fri 23/01/09 19:11:46 GMT

Does anyone know of websites that publish wetlook stories?  I have visited both www.eddvaardvak.co.uk and www.siren.be and have found that the stories cross over.  Unfortunately they are no longer updated which is a shame.  Before anyone asks, I love reading these stories but am not that good that I could ever write one myself.  My hat goes off to those who have written such stories in the past and it would have been great if they had continued.  Unfortunately, one of the sites is more or less defunct and only the old stories remain; again a pity as some were incomplete at the time of closure.  Although I do not post very often to the forum I do avidly keep up with the posts and my thanks go to all who take the time to share their content and their views, (excepting those who just wish to criticise and not even constructively at that!).  Any info would be gratefully received.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]