WetlookPro

Message # 38745.1

Subject: Hello ...can I make a suggestion

Date: Wed 21/01/09 03:41:25 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are many wet fans who like to see the Russian pics and videoclips, but don't speak or understand Russian....so it is very difficult to surf your forum when you do not understand Russian.

It would really be helpful to non-Russian wet fans, and greatly increase your forum viewers, if you could make things easier for non-Russian speaking people to quickly be able to find the interesting pics and vids on your forum. Currently you appear to mix "discussions" in the same category as "pics and videos"....it would be nice if you separate the "discussions" and the "pics and videos" to separate categories. I.E,. have a separate category for Wetlook Pics & Vids" and 'WAM Pics and Vids"...and to label a separate category for "Discussions". This way...if you clearly mark a category for "Pics and Vids" then the non-Russian visitors to your forum will know which category to go to in order to find the newest pics and vids.

Also..I am a contributor to your old forum myself...often posting links to my pics and vids from my candid camera buddies who live in Moscow....and it would be nice to see a clear category for Pics and Vids defined in English...so that I and other non-Russian visitors will know where to post our links for your fans to see.

So...please define the categories more clearly...so that we know which is the category for videos and pics...and please separate the stories and discussion to a separate category...so that non Russian visitors do not have to wade thru lots of Russian texts they do not understand, in order to find the pics and vids they are looking for.

Tks

MK

In reply to Message (38745) Info Russian forum is moving!

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Tue 20/01/09 15:30:03 GMT

We have created a new Russian forum at http://wamclub.forum24.ru/ . Our old forum http://wetlook.borda.ru/ possibly will be abandoned soon, though all the materials on it probably will be preserved. This has happened because the admin and founder of the old forum was not managing it for a long time and has practically abandoned it, and moderator did not have sufficient rights for the proper maintenance of the forum. The new forum has two admins and moderators with the full rights. This, as we hope, will help it to avoid such fate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]