Wetlook-Online

Message # 38742.1.1.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: That essay would be fantastic

Date: Wed 21/01/09 01:52:29 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes....that is the one very gratifying things that I have experience over the last decade or so......i.e. on many occassions I have received letters or emails from retired senior citizens in their 80's....some of them writing to me from a retirement home....saying that some of the scenes we made gave them a lot of pleasure in their senior years...and I know other producers get similar letters too.....and then at least I know that we provided some small pleasures in life to people in their senior years who have little to look forward too...except for what we may produce in the future.

My other greatest pleasure is when I receive DVD orders from APO addresses....i.e. people serving overseas in the U.S. military aboard ships and military bases....cos it gives me a kick to think that a bunch of guys are on a submarine or aircraft carrier...and dealing with all kinds of horrors in life that the military have to deal with....and then they order our DVDs and watch them aboard a ship with their buddies....and they probably get a great kick out of watching these videos......so it is great to feel like "the USO"....i.e. entertaining the troops.

The younger generation don't need us wam producers...cos they are perfectly capably of grabbing their own camcorders and girlfriends or watching youtube for themselves.....but for folks in a retirement home...or folks stationed in the military overseas.....they need our entertainment.

One of the most poignant series of letters I used received from an elderly customer in his mid 80s....who would always order tapes from me every month.....and he would write to me and ask me to hurry up with my editing and release more tapes soon....cos he was dying with cancer and did not have long to live....so he would always write me and tell me to hurry up with my next release...cos he wanted to see more stuff before he passed on. He would always say to me "hurry up...cos I am not sure if I will live long enough to see your next video release".  He sent me letters all the time from 1991 to 2001....and then the letters stopped and I never heard from him again.....but at least I know that I gave the guy some entertainment during his final years.

I am sure folks like Graham have similar stories to tell too...i.e. how much some senior citizens appreciate the media we churn out.

So...while my life may be wasted...at least I know that we made a few folks happier along the way.

MK

In reply to Message (38742.1.1.3.1) Hello Re: That essay would be fantastic

By Don in Florida - us Tue 20/01/09 22:58:37 GMT

MK, You may think you wasted your life with this stuff (and I feel the same about myself to an extent) but yours was the first videotape I ever dared to order. I think it was the one with the Miss Wet Universe and maybe the bride and bridesmaids in the pool. Wow, I will never forget what it was like to watch that high quality video and actually be able to rewind and watch again or slow-mo or whatever because it was mine!! I figured that 50 bucks was surely gone when I dropped it in the mail on a Tuesday but heaven help us the tape was in the same box on Friday!! Will just never forget that experience. Thanks for wasting your life!!!!!!
In reply to Message (38742.1.1.3) Smokin That essay would be fantastic

By Malvineous - gb Tue 20/01/09 21:53:30 GMT

You should take yourself up on that =)
In reply to Message (38742.1.1) Wink Smile Re: mk your thoughts

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Tue 20/01/09 10:18:32 GMT

MK, I find your thoughts scattered around this forum are very interesting. I collect your 'big' posts and sometimes read them again. I think they may form some amusing book (or at least an essay), if properly edit them together :)
In reply to Message (38742.1) Hello Re: mk your thoughts

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 20/01/09 03:48:46 GMT

Whatever we can find....we post it to theWambank site (e.g. the 2 E.D. Hill dunkings from Fox & Friends), and whatever we don't have on theWambank, then it is probably on Youtube....so you can basically find everything that is possible to find...by just seaching those 2 sites.

Personally I don't care what the girl's "job description" is....she does not have to be a reporter or a news anchor....just any tv hostess or celebrity is fine with me, so long as they are dressed nicely and not "overly prepared in advance" to get dunked etc.

Bear in mind the psychology of wetlook....i.e. things are only interesting...when they are "rare" or hard to find. As soon as things start becoming too "common", then they become "passe" and no longer of interest any more. I know many wet fans who have had the same experiences as I have had over the last 20 years....i.e. in the 1980's, all wetlook media was so rare in all categories....I enjoyed all kinds of wetlook clothings. But as wetlook started to explode in the 1990's...and wetlook became more common, and more "manufactured" (and I plead guilty to that too) then I lost interest in many different forms of wetlook, and my interests started to become narrower and more finite. So basically...I have lost interest in 90% of the things that used to interest me 20 years ago, and now less than 10% of wetlook scenes interest me. A classic example of where manufactured wetlook had succeeded in making things completely boring, are the mainstream photographers who have created this "Trash the Dress" craze on the net. They have succeeded in hijacking a subject matter that I used to regard as very interesting (i.e. wet wedding events...ala Bob's Your Uncle gameshow)...and turned it into something passe and boring.

Trust me, if you were able to find the holy grail and you found a website that delivered loads of wet tv reporters every day....within a few months you would get bored with that.,.and then you would start to look for more finite interests in other areas....i.e. you would probably move onto Weather Girls instead.

MK

In reply to Message (38742) Confused mk your thoughts

By joey - us Tue 20/01/09 01:46:50 GMT

ive been looking on various news websites in thier video sections

for lady news reporters jumping in pools and sitting on dunk tanks

and its very rare. I feel just as jaded as you when a hot reporter

just stands on the steps and they cut away.

Do you know of any place to see decent videos of lady reporters

diving in. I know of the Kttv reporter jumping off of the high dive

and Wccos dunk tank which they have done away with

thanks for all your help my friend

joey  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]