Wetlook-Online

Message # 38742.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: mk your thoughts

Date: Tue 20/01/09 16:51:46 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Only, in A Clockwork Orange, the cure didn't really work as planned, did it? I'll not go into more detail in case I spoil it for anyone who wants to read/watch it, but, MK, I think that the more one context) floods oneself with wetlook, the more one suppress it. But suppression is not a "cure". With us, it'll just surface later on. If you suppress it lots, it might just take more time for it to come back. Don't believe me? Try abandoning this forum, and this life of wetlook for a while and you'll find out yourself. Whether it takes days, months or even years, I believe you can't change your sexual fetishes any more than you can change your sexuality. (Which means you can't change either of them, before anyone quotes me out of context!)
In reply to Message (38742.1.1.2) Hello Re: mk your thoughts

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 20/01/09 16:08:52 GMT

Now there's a scary thought.....i.e. I have wasted my entire life ...thanks to this "affliction" that I have never been able to get rid  of....and to think that others might be actually reading the musings of a warped mind  who has wasted his life due to something he has never managed to find a "cure" for. Well if you want a "cure" for wetlook....follow the Stanley Kubrick rule as per A ClockWork Orange"....cos they cured Malcolm McDowell of his violent tendencies...by making him watch violent films for hours...until he could not stand it any more. This is the cure for wetlook too.....i.e. keep on watching too much really bad wetlook (like Hole in the Wall tv shows or Trash the Girl photosets for days)...and then you will get bored with wetlook and want to move onto some other fetish instead.

FYI....I have often pondered this thought....i.e. if I were to believe in reincarnation....then my biggest wish would be to come back in my next life as a "normal person" who can just be interested in a traditional  sexual lifestyle......but then....wait a minute....

....if I believe in reincarnation.....then maybe I already WAS a more traditional person...in a former life.....so perhaps I have been a traditionalist in many former lives...and this current life I have is a just a "joke"....i.e. it went a bit wonky cos I have "a few bytes missing"....like when you upload a file and there are some bytes missing in the upload....the file can still play...but it plays a bit strangely....

MK

In reply to Message (38742.1.1) Wink Smile Re: mk your thoughts

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Tue 20/01/09 10:18:32 GMT

MK, I find your thoughts scattered around this forum are very interesting. I collect your 'big' posts and sometimes read them again. I think they may form some amusing book (or at least an essay), if properly edit them together :)
In reply to Message (38742.1) Hello Re: mk your thoughts

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 20/01/09 03:48:46 GMT

Whatever we can find....we post it to theWambank site (e.g. the 2 E.D. Hill dunkings from Fox & Friends), and whatever we don't have on theWambank, then it is probably on Youtube....so you can basically find everything that is possible to find...by just seaching those 2 sites.

Personally I don't care what the girl's "job description" is....she does not have to be a reporter or a news anchor....just any tv hostess or celebrity is fine with me, so long as they are dressed nicely and not "overly prepared in advance" to get dunked etc.

Bear in mind the psychology of wetlook....i.e. things are only interesting...when they are "rare" or hard to find. As soon as things start becoming too "common", then they become "passe" and no longer of interest any more. I know many wet fans who have had the same experiences as I have had over the last 20 years....i.e. in the 1980's, all wetlook media was so rare in all categories....I enjoyed all kinds of wetlook clothings. But as wetlook started to explode in the 1990's...and wetlook became more common, and more "manufactured" (and I plead guilty to that too) then I lost interest in many different forms of wetlook, and my interests started to become narrower and more finite. So basically...I have lost interest in 90% of the things that used to interest me 20 years ago, and now less than 10% of wetlook scenes interest me. A classic example of where manufactured wetlook had succeeded in making things completely boring, are the mainstream photographers who have created this "Trash the Dress" craze on the net. They have succeeded in hijacking a subject matter that I used to regard as very interesting (i.e. wet wedding events...ala Bob's Your Uncle gameshow)...and turned it into something passe and boring.

Trust me, if you were able to find the holy grail and you found a website that delivered loads of wet tv reporters every day....within a few months you would get bored with that.,.and then you would start to look for more finite interests in other areas....i.e. you would probably move onto Weather Girls instead.

MK

In reply to Message (38742) Confused mk your thoughts

By joey - us Tue 20/01/09 01:46:50 GMT

ive been looking on various news websites in thier video sections

for lady news reporters jumping in pools and sitting on dunk tanks

and its very rare. I feel just as jaded as you when a hot reporter

just stands on the steps and they cut away.

Do you know of any place to see decent videos of lady reporters

diving in. I know of the Kttv reporter jumping off of the high dive

and Wccos dunk tank which they have done away with

thanks for all your help my friend

joey  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]