MyWetloook

Message # 38734.5

Subject: Hello ...just to clarify...I made this..and it is in HD

Date: Wed 21/01/09 03:54:35 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...the clip is in HD format and at 720p HD quality.

The reason only some of you can see it in HD...while some of you can not...is that it appears that Youtube are only making the HD displays available in certain countries...but not in all countries. In the USA and most larger countries nations, you should see the "watch in HD" button below the clip. Those of you who are not seeing that HD button in your area....write an email to Youtube to complain to them...to ask them why they are not showing the HD displays in your country.

BTW....EuroWAM TEAM created this video...and I just uploaded it for him...and the irony is...I can see it in 720P HD in the USA...but when I asked EuroWAM TEAM to check it from Romania...he can't see it in Romania either....no HD button over in Romania. But other countries like my friends in Russia and Germany can see the "watch in HD" button.

So...before you complain about the video....just lament that you live in a country that Youtube is currently blocking that HD display.

Hey....this happens to me too....i.e. I live in the USA...and if I want to watch the latest Dr Who previews from the UK BBC website....the BBC will not let me watch that display....it says..."sorry...this video is not available in your ip area".......

FYI...the new Youtube HD mode was only launched 2 weeks ago...and they have not officially announced it yet....so they are probably just beta testing it in a few countries at first...and by the end of this year I would imagine that all countries can see it.

Hey....if you live in the UK you can watch the BBC channel in HD.....but not from where I am...cos in the USA you can only watch the BBC America channel in standard display....and UK HD channels are not currently available in the USA either.

So...if you can watch the Youtube HD mode....just consider yourself lucky....and if not....it's not the video that is wrong...it is Youtube that is not allowing that display in your ip area or country.

Try logging into Youtube USA.....or Youtube Germany...cos I know people in those countries can see the new HD function....don't login to other countries versions of Youtube.

MK

In reply to Message (38734) Video WOW - wetlook in HD on youtube

By heinz - uu Mon 19/01/09 13:53:02 GMT

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Tb5CUks0A

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]