MyWetloook

Message # 38657

Subject: Hello dirty water

Date: Tue 13/01/09 17:26:17 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I recently heard about someone, not into wetlook so far as I know, who went into a canal to retrieve his bicycle when it fell in! My initial reaction was that it must have been freezing, as this happened last week. However, if it had been in the summer I would have loved to have done the same. The concern of the person I was with when I heard this, though, was that he could have caught any one of a number of illnesses, including Weil's disease, which is carried in rat urine. I looked up about this, and discovered that one of the reasons people the incidence of this disease is so low is because generally, people don't immerse themselves in urban pools of slow moving water.

Now, if there was ever a group pre-disposed to getting illnesses from dirty water, its you lot! So, I thought I'd ask, have any of you had any experience of this kind of thing? What do we think the real risk is, based on our collective experience of spontaneous or planned dunkings in non-chlorinated pools of water?

Wetimer

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]