MyWetloook

Message # 38549.4.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Permission?

Date: Mon 05/01/09 20:45:35 GMT

Name: Barry us

Email: barryseaweed@ymail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If someone is saving the photos for personal use, and not sharing them, as many people on this forum do, then how are you losing money?  If you had a paysite and someone was copying your pics and sharing them with everybody else, then you would have a case about losing money.
In reply to Message (38549.4.2.1.1) Hello Re: Permission?

By aquaboots - us Mon 05/01/09 20:34:43 GMT

Thanks for the idea, Malvineous. I've been thinking of revamping my site anyway, and Flash galleries are one possibility. I'll look into overlays.

As for Barry: it's MY money that bought the gear and is paying the hosting fees, MY time and MY effort spent taking the photos, processing them and building the site (and spent earning the money, as well), NOT yours. And I'm not making one damn penny for my efforts. Think about that. And think how you'd feel if it were your work being ripped off. Wouldn't feel so great, would you?

In reply to Message (38549.4.2.1) Wink Smile Re: Permission?

By Malvineous - gb Mon 05/01/09 19:17:22 GMT

Well, there is *one* way, and that's to use an overlay. Even on a Mac, you can't screenshot a DVD, because the DVD video is being sent to an overlay channel -- the video frames are not part of the normal screen and a screenshot can't see them (it's a performance enhancement; with some codecs you can disable the overlay mixer, but not all, DivX for example). A combination of cunning use of Flash along with an overlay would stop most people :)

However, that would be pretty extreme.

In reply to Message (38549.4.2) Danger Re: Permission?

By Barry - barryseaweed@live.com us Mon 05/01/09 18:33:43 GMT

My new computer is a Mac (I gave up on PCs).  With a Mac, "control" + "command" + "4" lets me copy anything, spaceballs, right click disabled, etc., and there's nothing anybody's going to do about it. Peace Man
In reply to Message (38549.4) Hello Permission?

By aquaboots - us Mon 05/01/09 01:36:01 GMT

Just to be nosy, but do you have permission from the person/people posting the image(s) to download them? I'm an amateur photographer, and I decided against posting my images on a site like Flikr for fear of them being copied illegally (i.e.: without my permission). Hence, I built my own site, and did it in a way that disables right-clicking. If someone wants to download an image, they would have to contact me and ask for it.
In reply to Message (38549) Hello spaceball.gif

By Gary - garykay@sisna.com us Sun 04/01/09 03:05:48 GMT

I have been seeing alot more use if a file format where the title of a photo and all of the accompanying photos are titled "spaceball.gif" When the use of the right mouse key opens a file save protocol nothing is saved. Id there away around this??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]