Wetlook-Online

Message # 38549.4.2.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Permission?

Date: Mon 05/01/09 19:17:22 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, there is *one* way, and that's to use an overlay. Even on a Mac, you can't screenshot a DVD, because the DVD video is being sent to an overlay channel -- the video frames are not part of the normal screen and a screenshot can't see them (it's a performance enhancement; with some codecs you can disable the overlay mixer, but not all, DivX for example). A combination of cunning use of Flash along with an overlay would stop most people :)

However, that would be pretty extreme.

In reply to Message (38549.4.2) Danger Re: Permission?

By Barry - barryseaweed@live.com us Mon 05/01/09 18:33:43 GMT

My new computer is a Mac (I gave up on PCs).  With a Mac, "control" + "command" + "4" lets me copy anything, spaceballs, right click disabled, etc., and there's nothing anybody's going to do about it. Peace Man
In reply to Message (38549.4) Hello Permission?

By aquaboots - us Mon 05/01/09 01:36:01 GMT

Just to be nosy, but do you have permission from the person/people posting the image(s) to download them? I'm an amateur photographer, and I decided against posting my images on a site like Flikr for fear of them being copied illegally (i.e.: without my permission). Hence, I built my own site, and did it in a way that disables right-clicking. If someone wants to download an image, they would have to contact me and ask for it.
In reply to Message (38549) Hello spaceball.gif

By Gary - garykay@sisna.com us Sun 04/01/09 03:05:48 GMT

I have been seeing alot more use if a file format where the title of a photo and all of the accompanying photos are titled "spaceball.gif" When the use of the right mouse key opens a file save protocol nothing is saved. Id there away around this??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]