WetlookPro

Message # 38530.1

Subject: Hello Re: my new idea

Date: Fri 02/01/09 19:43:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's a nice idea, but technically you are not allowed to do things that way. It is a violation of the original uploaders rights and also a violation of Youtube polices too.

The "authorised way" to do things....is via an authorised RSS feed to your site...so that the videos get fed automatically to your site, from Youtube, and those feeds are totally authorized by the original uploader and by Youtube too. I.E. when somebody creates a video and uploads it to youtube, they authorize Youtube to display their video, per their profile in Youtube. The most important factor in their Youtube profile, is the part which says "allow this video to be fed to external sites....yes or no". If the Youtube user says "yes"....their videos can be fed to external sites (which is the default option whenever you upload to youtube), then Youtube will feed that video to any extermal sites or blogs who subscribe to their RSS feeds. This is the way we have set things up on our Wambank site....all the Youtube videos you see displayed on our Wambank site...are totally authorized by Youtube and the Youtube user, and came to us as a result of our subscribing to Youtubes RSS feed service (where you choose what you want to receive...based on keywords).

See here, all these vids at the base of our pages...are authorized videos from Youtube, and the Youtube user authorized Youtube to feed them externally to other sites etc...

http://www.thewambank.com/onlinevideos.php

What you are doing is totally UNauthorized...you are taking clips from Youtube and then converting them to AVI and then reposting them to your own site, without getting permission from Youtube or the Youtube uploaders.

FYI.....we get contacted 1-2 times per month....from some irate Youtube user who finds his video on our site, and then they complain to us as to why we have their video on our site....when in fact it was THEY who made a mistake...not us. Cos they inadvertently clicked on "yes"....allow my videos to be fed by Youtube, when they should have set their Youtube profile to "NO"...do no feed my videos outside of the Youtube site. So....we deal with these complaints every month, when it is always their fault. not ours, and we simply tell them to change the settings in their Youtube profile, and then it will de-activate that video from being accessible from any external site etc.

I am merely letting you know...your idea has not been well though thru....cos you have not considered the legality of what you are doing. If you want to have a legal site, the only way to host Youtube videos legally, is to subscribe to Youtube's RSS feed service...and accept them as they are....you can't be converting them and putting them on other sites, without the Youtuber users permission.

So...I suggest you adjust your site and make it function upon RSS feeds only...and not to convert people';s videos without their permission.

MK

In reply to Message (38530) Video my new idea

By wetlooker - uu Fri 02/01/09 11:35:30 GMT

Hi, thats my new idea!

I start a blog where you can download good youtubes as avi video.

Here is the blog: http://wetlookyoutubes.multiply.com/video

I want upload many more videos from youtube next time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]