Wetlook-Online

Message # 38508

Subject: Pictures New updates and new free pictures on EuroWAM.net html

Date: Wed 31/12/08 10:50:15 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello guys,
I was silent lately, but that's just because there are lots of offline activities this time of the year ;)
Lots of new updates went online on Eurowam.net and as usual there are always free photos for you.
Check the site for more free pictures and join the VIP membership to
GET 9 SITES FOR $30 / MONTH

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

WetlookHunter
Another sunny day and of course we are always ready for hunt. This time the "victim" is Deea, a 19 years old, very nice girl who works as a hair stylist. After we both agree that my hair cut is "so so" (she even offered to fix my hair cut) and we talked about a lot of usual stuff, we could get to more serious tanking, and by that I mean that I told her exactly what we want from her. In the beginning of course she was not very interested to come with us and enter into the sea and have a bunch of guys with cameras and camcorders saring at her ;) BUT in the end you can guess the result (since we have her on the site), We got Deea to enter into the sea just the way she was dressed (high heels, pantyhose, long skirt and blouse with bra underneath). Check the clip for more about her and the way I got her wet.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

Wetlook4U
this cocktail dress is one of Michaela's favorites. She wear the dress under the shower and after it's properly soaked she remove it we can admire her white and yellow lace lingerie the stockings stayed on even when she removed her lingerie and she play with the shower.

EUWetlook
Dressed with a Thai dress, black pantyhose and heels Michaela is ready to play for us in the bathtub.

HeelsNLegs
It's time for Helen to test our pool and check it out if she can swim fully dressed, wearing a long evening gown, black stockings and open toe heels.

B-Wet
Pool party in a big club with lots of people getting wet in more pools wearing their party clothes. Courtesy of Akuna productions. [Part 6]

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

EUWetlook
Wearing a summer white mini skirt a white top and heels with pantyhose, Tania is up for a swim.

HeelsNLegs
Golden platform sandals and a completely black outfit soaked in the warm sea with pleasure by Livia.

EUWetlook
High heels, mini skirt, pantyhose and white blouse got soaked in the shower this week... Thanks to Alexandra ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

I wish you all a Happy New Year,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]