MyWetloook

Message # 3850.2.2

Subject: Info Re: Answer for this group

Date: Wed 28/05/03 16:12:30 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you want to get REALLY technical, the shine comes from a smooth surface (the water), as Frankie said, but part of the reason the water is there and is able to form a smooth surface is surface tension. Water likes to minimize its surface area, so it tends to want to fill in gaps, like between the threads of fabric. It isn't a very strong force, so it can be overcome by gravity. You may notice that finer woven fabrics stay shinier for longer... that's because it's harder for other forces to overcome the surface tension when dimensions are smaller.
In reply to Message (3850.2) Info Answer for this group

By Frankie - us Tue 27/05/03 13:10:35 GMT

Actually its the water that makes it shine, but only under one condition.  Denim can only absorb so much water.  If there is more water that what the material can abort, the absorbancy equalizes by allowing the excess water to run off the material.  Light reflexes off of the extra water thus giving it it's "shiny" look.  This can only happen during or immediately after the material is subjected to an over-abundancy of water.  For example:  in the shower or immediately walking out of a pool.  Once the absorbancy is equal or is able to hold more water (now in the process of drying), the shiny effect is minimized.  However you can still create shininess by causing the water in the material to "squeeze" up to the surface - sort of like squeezing a sponge.  Areas that cause maximum squeezing like the kneecap or the butt area will shine when bending down.  I'm no scientist, but I am kinda wet behind the ears!  So I hope this helps!
In reply to Message (3850) Hello Question for this group

By Chris - us Tue 27/05/03 00:34:28 GMT

I would like to know (I know this is a stupid question), what makes tight jeans shiny when wet?

Chris

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.065 seconds to generate ]