minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:05:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 385.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: mainstream TV hanging us out to dry?

Date: Sun 06/10/02 05:14:57 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
BDSM is different, it was never really just harmless fun and I think you are giving wetlook a bit too much credit if you think that all TV producers know about it.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (385.1.1.2) Hello Re: mainstream TV hanging us out to dry?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 06/10/02 04:23:13 GMT

One thought comes to mind (perhaps just a bit of mental meandering)...

When these shows were at their peak, perhaps the producers simply saw it as slapstick fun, and now maybe recognize that it has become the subject of a fetish and don't want to incorporate such into their productions. For example: how often do you see the acoutrements of BDSM in mainstream TV, and in what context does it appear?

In reply to Message (385.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Was there ever a female Man O Man

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 06/10/02 02:21:57 GMT

There was never a female oriented version of Mann O Mann show, however the German version was very good, cos at the end of each show lots of fully clothed ladies would jump into the pool each week. I have scenes from about 25 of those shows. That show was only on in 1994 and 1995 though. Since then, we have not seen anything like that.

Actually, the earlier german show "Halli Galli" in 1992 and 1993 was much better than Mann O Mann for having females thrown into the pool. Also, the later show "Gluckspirale" had lots of wetlook and messy stunts in 1996 and 1997 too.

The real question is...what has happened to German television in the last 3 years....all the best wetlook shows are now gone, and there has not been any new shows with wetlook in the last 3 years. We used to see all these great shows like the fully clothed hot tub scenes with Verona Feldbusch each week on PEEP, and now that show ended a couple of years ago.

We seem to be going thru a very "dry" period in the UK and German tv scene in the last 2 years (same for Italy too)...cos it used to take my European contacts only 3-4 months to find 2hrs of wet clips to fill up one tape...and now they have a hard time to fill up one tape and that takes over 18 months now.

Hopefully the gameshow scene in Germany, UK, Spain and Italy will get better soon (cos all those shower scenes from Que Apostamos and Scommettiano ended 2 years ago too).

Well...at least one bit of good news to report - my German contact obtained the copy of the long lost german film "Die Tote Von Beverly Hills" and it's awesome pool party scene, and has mailed me the original tape and it should arrive in the next 2-3 days.

MK

In reply to Message (385.1) Hello Re: Was there ever a female Man O Man

By Jon West Mids - jonathan@jhhs.freeserve.co.uk gb Sun 06/10/02 01:45:27 GMT

Hello

I dont ever recall a female version, i wish there was though, but im sure MK has a cliptape with the german version where the female audience jumped in the pool at the end, im not 100% about this but seem to remember something along those line!

Jon

In reply to Message (385) Hello Was there ever a female Man O Man

By w@mboy - uu Sun 06/10/02 00:22:10 GMT

Man O Man was a very irritating show that was on UK TV a while back presented by Chris Tarrant of Tiswas and Millionaire fame.  Basically there were ten male contestants and one by one they were voted off by an all female audience and pushed fully clothed into a pool kinda like the wrinkle free shirts comercial someone mentioned in another post.  

Was there ever a version of this show made with female contestants and an all male audience?

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.126 seconds to generate ]