MyWetloook

Message # 38467.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Donnerlippchen (MK)

Date: Mon 29/12/08 15:06:35 GMT

Name: Jeansschwimmer de

Email: Jeansschwimmer@yahoo.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dear friend,

the idea of you being turned on by the sound of "Strumpfhose" makes me think of Steve Martin in "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid", losing his temper when someone says "cleaning woman".

There was one good game in "Donnerlippchen" that I remember well:

The host of that show, Jürgen von der Lippe, asked if there were two ladies in the audience who liked watersports. Two were indeed brave or foolish enough to come to the stage and were seated in two - empty- bathtubs. They were not given any chance to change into anything else. Two showerheads were then placed above their heads and Lippe's assistant- the Executer- entered the stage, in black frock coat and stovepipe hat. Whenever a candidate answered a question wrongly, the "Executer" immediately pulled a gigantic lever and the water rushed on the victim. In the end one of them had answered two questions wrongly and had consequently been showerded twice. Her opponent had been luckier, just one load on her.

I think one price was indeed a washing machine.

In reply to Message (38467.1) Hello Re: Donnerlippchen (MK)

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 28/12/08 19:57:33 GMT

I think I already posted most of them to theWambank.

I think I have others, but it is hard for me to find them easily, cos I did not know the name of that show, so when my German friends used to send me their TV tapes in the 1990's, I never catalogged them under that name. If there were scenes from shows I did not know, I used to record them generically in my database as "German gameshow" etc. So...it is hard for me to search for them....but I know I have many great scenes from German gameshows in the 1990s.

I suggest you chat with German wet fans, cos they know their shows better than I do.

The only German language I know...are certain search terms that relate to our world...i.e. wam = schlamm, underwater = unterwasser etc

My favorite German word is "Strumpfhosen"  (pantyhose)....i.e. that word sounds so erotic just by saying it....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (38467) Hello Donnerlippchen (MK)

By Tom - ca Sun 28/12/08 19:46:32 GMT

Hi MK

I was wondering if you have clips of Donnerlippchen ?

It was a german gameshow with lots of wetlook games.

There's a couple of clips on the Wambank but I know that there's other kind of games with dunktanks

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]