MyWetloook

Message # 38444

Subject: Pictures More StyxTake2 photosets (and samples) html

Date: Sat 27/12/08 09:38:50 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Another 10 photosets from the Styx vaults.
These feature Suzanne, Charisma, Nikki, Lisa, Hayley, Sally, Shannon, JoMay and Jodi.

Full details at www.styxtake2.com

Photoset 103 - Suzanne
Lovely redhead Suzanne is the latest model to join the Styx lineup. In this first photoshoot with a shower in the tub, she soaks her blue jeans and clinging grey top. (74 photos)

Photoset 104 - Charisma
Back in the summer, Charisma spent some time by the river. She was wearing her cream boots, brown trousers and a very thin blouse top. Then she went in the river and got it all wet - but Styx was there to capture the action! (74 photos)

Photoset 105 - Nikki
Wearing a mid-length blue skirt and yellow blouse (no bra) Nikki tries out the pool. Lots of shots of her long blonde, wet hair in this photoshoot. Near the end, she removes the skirt to reveal her wet, white panties and hold-ups. (115 photos)

Photoset 108 - Lisa
In her first photoset for Styx, beautiful Moscow model Lisa takes to the tub in her pinstripe business suit. Enjoy Lisa just soaking away the troubles of the day with wine and bubbles. (78 photos)

Photoset 113 - Hayley
So, there she was laying in the sun - and someone turned on the sprinkler. It doesn't look like she minded though - watch how her beige trousers and braless pink top cling to her in the sunshine. (85 photos)

Photoset 115 - Sally
In a full length long brown split dress, blonde Sally gradually soaks and reveals her wet white panties too. Wet hair shots and the shine of the brown dress are the highlights of this pool shoot - as well as Sally's piercing eyes. (110 photos)

Photoset 120 - Shannon from MessyMania
It was a nice and hot Sunday morning. When I woke up, I got this funny idea, to go to the beach and take some pics. So I grabbed my red nylon jacket, some red top, my black pants and woke up my photographer..and you can see the results. (88 photos)

Photoset 122 - Jo May
Regarded by many as Styx's "golden girl" here's Jo May dressed up to prove it. Wearing a gold dress, boots and handbag, Jo proves once again that when it comes to getting wet she'd win a gold medal too! (101 photos)

Photoset 124 - Lisa
So what does a girl do when she gets shampoo over her clothes? Got it! She has to wash it off - and that's just what Lisa does, wearing her short black skirt, thin sweater and pantyhose. (74 photos)

Photoset 137 - Jodi
Following her recent video, Jodi makes a rapid return to the water wearing her white mini, boots and sweater. Very 1960's. After a slow introduction, including pouring water from her matching handbag, Jodi soon "takes the plunge" by jumping in. (77 photos)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]