Wetlook-Online

Message # 38408.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: need a little help!

Date: Wed 24/12/08 23:29:31 GMT

Name: PuddleDave uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree that shoes wont be ruined by soaking or mudding that much,  cuz the leatherthey are made from isn't no more tanned old, traditional way. More on in here:

http://www.firstpullover.com/2007/03/leather-tanning.html

and the secret way I'm conducting with my or my gf's shoes often is buying them on the rather big chain stores,  soaking/wamming them pretty well and as many times as possible, and if they're breaking appart in period shorter then 6 month - going back to the store, and making complaint, then having money back, or a new pair.

In reply to Message (38408.4) Hello Re: need a little help!

By wetcouple_s - se Wed 24/12/08 14:55:53 GMT

It all depends on how they are made. Most shoes or boots won't be really ruined by getting wet, though there are some that do. Our experience, at least with shoes, is that it's the really cheap ones that got a problem - often there is some layer of some card board like material that gets strange if it gets wet. Good quality shoes won't have that sort of stuff. Just make sure that you don't dry them at a high temperature - leather can get stiff like sheet metal if it is dried the wrong way.

Of course another factor is how often you do these sort of things. Often a few times will be ok but not 20 or 30. Plus of course that it gets expensive if you get things ruined often, if it's only at special occasions it maybe doesn't matter that much.

In reply to Message (38408) Question need a little help!

By darbtew - ca Wed 24/12/08 02:36:32 GMT

Hey guys! My girlfriend  wants to get wet with me. I bought her some new leather boots for X-Mas. Now, if they are treated...can they get wet and survive? I spent alot of money on them and we don't want to ruin them just yet. Any input before X-Mas Eve would be nice as we are planning to go tubbin'!

Thanks and...Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]