MyWetloook

Message # 38393.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Thank you!

Date: Tue 23/12/08 15:40:53 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Seems like you have managed to outdo yourself yet again! Thank you so much and have a merry christmas!
In reply to Message (38393) Film/AVI Xmas is coming - Santa is here with lotsa free clips html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 22/12/08 20:35:29 GMT

Seasons Greetings to All, and without further ado, here are some free wetlook clips

1: People all remember the famous dunking scene from "The Gods Must Be Crazy", but did you know this same scene was done decades earlier in the 1942 movie "Holiday Inn" too (most topical, seeing as this was the first movie where Bing sings "White Christmas" ... and yes we all know that old Scottish joke, whats the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney -- Bing Sings, and Walt Disney
2: Russian group TATU on stage with their cheerleaders in a live performance, soaking themselves with water bottles.
3: A scene from a Brazilian tv drama (but dubbed into Spanish) where a girl in a red dress bathes in the sea and turns on 2 guys
4; A nice wetlook music video from India.
5: A scene from a Mexican TV drama (not Italian..as somebody just commented) where a girl bathes in the river in her jeans
6: The 2 wet business suit scenes from "Two Nights of Brooklyn" and "The Mcguerrins of Brooklyn", where both movies repeated the same scene, but note the different contrast in the film prints from the 2 films.
7:The fully clothed hot tub scene from Saturday Night Live that took place this month .. Dangerous Liaisons...in a hot tub
8: Also long before the famous water trough dunking scene in "McClintock" (1963) that everybody knows, few people remember that Henry Fonda also did the same thing to Linda Darnell in the 1939 movie "My Darling Clementine".
9: A wetlook scene from the sci fi series "Sanctuary" aired earlier this month
10: Our model Ivy swimming in the pool in leather pants and a a leather skirt.
11: A wetlook catfight scene from the 1988 re-make version of "Mission Impossible" tv series.
12:OFFTOPIC - for those of you who like gunging scenes, a Xmas singing message from our models Keeani Lei and Briana

You can find all the clips at my wamtec.com/freevids page - click below and see my Youtube and Rapidshare channels.
All the clips are in HQ format, so remember to click on the WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY button below each Youtube vid.

Enjoy, MK
Wamtec FreeVids

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]