Wetlook-Online

Message # 38388.4

Subject: Hello The poor man buys twice.

Date: Mon 22/12/08 23:17:37 GMT

Name: Mister Crumbs. nz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sir,

the d80 is yesteryear's camera with yesteryear's sensor.  the CMOS sensor in the d300 produces the low-light performance you're going to wish you have in a camera during the next 2-3 years at most.  i have heard some say that the d90 low-light/high ISO performance is practically on par with the d300, so i would seriously consider putting money aside for a worthwhile upgrade to the d90, if not the d300 for its other numerous advantages.

if you buy the d80 on the cost point, i think you're going to be buying another camera sooner than you want to with funds you get from selling the d80.  hell, i upgraded from a d50 to a d200 in may 07.  wasn't even february before i had sold the d200 to get money for a d300.

once you get your new body, focus the vast majority of your photo budget on lenses.  you only need upgrade the body once major breakthroughs take place.  the d300 is no exception and represents a serious motivation to upgrade bodies.

best of luck in whatever you do!

In reply to Message (38388) Question Camera upgrade question

By jetwetfun - jet@jetwetfun.com uu Mon 22/12/08 11:33:37 GMT

I'm considering upgrading our camera from the D70 we currently have.  I'm thinking that I can sell the D70 on ebay and I have about $300 I can add to what I can get for the D70.  What would be a good upgrade?  I'd like to stick with Nikon.  I don't think I'll be able to afford even a used D300 or D90 (probably wouldn't find a used one anyway).  Would the D80 be much of an upgrade.  I went with somebody to help with a wedding and she used a D80.  I liked the results of the D80.  I'd like to find a camera that will allow me to bump up the ISO without much loss of quality in low-light situations. I get some graininess with the D70 when I go much above ISO 400.  Will the D80 do this?  Anyone have any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]